news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-29-2008, 09:53 AM   #31
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

overrated in so many ways

the beats are absolute shit, and who could listen to those clowns for more than a minute or so. its probably the most underrated album in underground hiphop history
Old 09-29-2008, 09:57 AM   #32
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
With that beat? No, the lyrics sound wack and like an emo song over that.

The flow isn't for me either.

I'd prefer to read Dylan Thomas poetry, for real.

Dude.. It IS an emotional track. If you can't handle emotions in your music, I feel bad for you.

As for flow & beat, well, that's up to you. Personally I think the beat is awesome.
And then there's always the RJD2 remix you can listen to ^^,

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:06 AM   #33
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterBlade View Post

the beats are absolute shit, and who could listen to those clowns for more than a minute or so. its probably the most underrated album in underground hiphop history
?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:19 AM   #34
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
?

hahaha my subconscious must dig it

but nah, this and the first 2 De La albums are way up there on my overrated list. i just dont hear the greatness
Old 09-29-2008, 11:05 AM   #35
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this album is dope. took me way to long to check it out. i dont normally dig el-p but the beats are something else here. real spacey, trippy, and weed-fried, yet raw and hard at the same time. the two vibe with the beats perfectly.

a bone and this can ox cd is all you need for a sonic journy. 10/10
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:36 AM   #36
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterBlade View Post

When a logical argument can't be made, an illogical one is always your best bet.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:34 PM   #37
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

To sum it up and end this retarded debate, the album is simply one of those love it or hate it albums.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:02 PM   #38
ForensikZ
SLIMEY SAVAGE

ForensikZ crouching tigerForensikZ crouching tiger

one of the greatest albums of all time. im not even a huge underground head like that anymore but that cd was pure original. never heard a album like that before and prolly never will.
ForensikZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:15 PM   #39
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im gonna ask the Queen to ban hip hop in Austrilia.

Because we can

We own you still lol (ITS TRUE!!! WE RILLY DO)

Ya country even had the referendums a few year ago to end English control, and yo peeps voted "NO", We all laughed!!
Old 09-29-2008, 05:34 PM   #40
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuGambino View Post
no way, was listening to this just yesterday. love it
i bumped this all night and all morning while playing city of heroes this album is true superhero music

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:41 PM   #41
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Im gonna ask the Queen to ban hip hop in Austrilia.

Because we can

We own you still lol (ITS TRUE!!! WE RILLY DO)

Ya country even had the referendums a few year ago to end English control, and yo peeps voted "NO", We all laughed!!
LOL, you're English, explains a lot.

Plz invent another sport we can smash you at

thx

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:19 AM   #42
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

i've never heard anyone compared the cold vein to illmatic or 36 chambers. djmethods, you don't know what the hell your talking about, this album is nasty.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:56 AM   #43
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
i've never heard anyone compared the cold vein to illmatic or 36 chambers. djmethods, you don't know what the hell your talking about, this album is nasty.
Um... check back through this thread? Gets called better then 36 chambers and on Illmatics level...

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:59 PM   #44
Supreme-NRT
Hip-Hop infested Mind

Supreme-NRT shaolin monk
Send a message via Skype™ to Supreme-NRT

This album is poor dopeness, "Irong Galaxy" and "Ridiculoid" is my shit!
Supreme-NRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:37 PM   #45
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Um... check back through this thread? Gets called better then 36 chambers and on Illmatics level...
Yea, but they stated why they like it more. It's not like they are saying Cold Vein shitted on those albums. This is an underrated classic in my eyes. I still can't see how you say it's overrated.