news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-28-2008, 04:47 PM   #16
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Em's verse is dope on this track
eminemn sucks
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:00 PM   #17
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ no he certainly doesn't, think what you want of his music but you have to know NOTHING about hip-hop if you say the guy hasn't lyrical skills. period.

RZA's verse is dope on this, it's the same as Airwaves on "In Stereo" - I always thought this was a home-made blend when I saw it back in the Napster days.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:45 PM   #18
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post

I always thought this was a home-made blend when I saw it back in the Napster days.
haha me too
it lost its effect on me that way

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:07 PM   #19
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Whole track is fuckin classic!!! Em killed it, and I like RZA here!! Wouldn't say he was wack!!

P.E.A.C.E.
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:19 PM   #20
Tracks
Fallen Angel

Tracks drunken mastaTracks drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Tracks

rza went nuts on this shit, your crazy, i always like x and g raps verses best.

Last edited by Tracks; 09-28-2008 at 06:24 PM.
Tracks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #21
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah, Pharaohe is soooo dominating!!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:38 PM   #22
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
eminemn sucks
Your opinion sucks

Guarded By Martyrs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:46 PM   #23
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

rza`s verse wasnt that good
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:58 PM   #24
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

70,000 kilowatts bust through your box!!!!!!!11

nuff said
Old 09-28-2008, 08:08 PM   #25
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

The lyrics may be good, but that doesn't do enough to make up for the most boring flow in the song. It might have been a dope verse if he went off later in the song, but to begin the song with some monotone flow and compare it with other masters of flow on this song like Chino, Kool G, Tech N9ne, Monche, etc, is just a dumb idea. I like RZA but this is just so boring of a verse.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:48 PM   #26
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

the whole song is average.... i reackon eminem had the best verse

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:59 PM   #27
Tracks
Fallen Angel

Tracks drunken mastaTracks drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
the whole song is average.... i reackon eminem had the best verse

peace
dude commit suicide already, please.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:57 AM   #28
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

one of the tracks on stereo i dont care for much. its good enough to stay on the ipod though.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:34 AM   #29
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Yeah for real, he rips it.

RZA sets it off nice.
yo do realize that his verse off of "Airwaves" they sampled the verse because it fit the track well

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:35 AM   #30
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah of course...Thats one of my favourite albums.
And it does suit it well for sure.

Guarded By Martyrs is online now   Reply With Quote