news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 09-29-2008, 11:23 AM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Millenium Pop Invasion

any songs you liked from that movement?

i was a huge fan of britney spears "toxic", but i wouldn't admit it in public at the time
Old 09-29-2008, 11:28 AM   #2
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha, no cant think of any really. They pissed me off coz they were always on in the club. We'd be dropping e's and just about to come up, so we'd go on the dance floor to dance our asses to some fast, crazy dance tune, but then a Christina Aguilera ballad would come n or something. Gay

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:34 AM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

your 23, how the hell did you get in the club in 2000? lol

i'll was also a fan of the backstreet song where they were vampires and goblins and shit
Old 09-29-2008, 12:29 PM   #4
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah heaps of them i guess.

But im not sure what you mean, like Pop circa 2000?

Or all pop from then on?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:06 PM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

oh dear, i really don't know why it needs to be explained

but artists that debut in an era close to or in the beginning of the millenium and artists that debut a little after as knocks offs of the originals as a part of a noteworthy wave of popular artists.
this includes
britney spears
nsync
backstreet (boys)
98 degress
o-town
jessica simpson
christina
mandy moore

and anyone else typically associated with a millenium invasion of pop.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:12 PM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Right

I liked the Aguilera tune that premo produced.

Old 09-29-2008, 01:15 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

yeah, that shit was dope
Old 09-29-2008, 01:34 PM   #8
Longbongcilvaringz

Britney's new joint Womanizer or something is pretty funny.

I heard a slamming remix earlier today

Old 09-29-2008, 01:34 PM   #9
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was about to do a thread called "songs you shouldn't like" but this one is pretty much the same. "My Love" is fantastic. I really love this song.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:06 AM   #10
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
your 23, how the hell did you get in the club in 2000? lol

i'll was also a fan of the backstreet song where they were vampires and goblins and shit
Well, we're allowed in clubs when we're 18, so thatd be 2003, and most people here have been in clubs before their 18. First time i was in one i was 15, and i look young, so people who looked older had no problem when they were 16-17.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:31 AM   #11
Longbongcilvaringz

Imagine having to wait until your 21 to go out anywhere.

Can you go to shows in the US if your under 21?

Old 09-30-2008, 08:22 AM   #12
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I use to listen to BackStreet Boys, Nsync, Britney Spears, Christina Aguillera and 98 Degrees I am not going to lie... I mean I was like 12-13 and I usew to watch a lot of TV...TRL and shit haha. I was already listening to Wu-Tang though, I use to think that the W was the hottest shit out lol.

As far as pop nowadays... I bump Justin Timberlake, Still Britney Spears (Because of my girl), the last Christina Aguillera album had like 6 joints produced by PRimo so I bought it... it was hot!! I listen to techno once in a while... I am not this ohhdee back packer lol.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:19 PM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

yeah you can go to shows unless it says you have to be 21 or older depending on the act and activities allowed in there
Old 10-26-2008, 12:34 AM   #14
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
oh dear, i really don't know why it needs to be explained

but artists that debut in an era close to or in the beginning of the millenium and artists that debut a little after as knocks offs of the originals as a part of a noteworthy wave of popular artists.
this includes
britney spears
nsync
backstreet (boys)
98 degress
o-town
jessica simpson
christina
mandy moore

and anyone else typically associated with a millenium invasion of pop.

I've always disliked them. I wanted Britney to be finished from the first time they played "Oh Baby baby". I like now how Mandy Moore tells girls to be pround of themselves and whatever, but back then I called her Candy Whore. Nick Lache is an alright dude, I was right thinking he could do better than that twat Jessica Simpson

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

Last edited by tajeco; 10-26-2008 at 12:57 AM.
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:39 AM   #15
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i cant believe yall really listened to that shit.

i aint fuck with none of that shit ever. that Justin/Timbo beat is hot thou. cant front. but thats kinda new, last year wadnt it?

does Daft Punk count? cause thats all i can think of. and i still enjoy their music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote