news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-29-2008, 11:57 PM   #16
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Everyone keeps telling me that COD4 is where it's at online.
I cant speak for PS3 people, as I run with a 360, but yea COD4 online is perfection
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:01 AM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

also get Mortal Kombat 2...off the PSN, and face me online..eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:03 AM   #18
Sweet Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Tartz

Dusk, you still aint play me in SC4 and i challenged u plenty of times....scared?
Sweet Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:09 AM   #19
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
also get Mortal Kombat 2...off the PSN, and face me online..eloels.
Will do, also when street fighter HD comes out, it's on. im gonna show no mercy lol

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:09 AM   #20
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

really??? u messaged me on the ps3? if so holy shit my bad, i hardly go on any more..eloels, ill do it.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:10 AM   #21
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Has anyone played that Conan game?...it looks like a god of war rip off but it does look good.

Method Man
Old 09-30-2008, 12:12 AM   #22
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

COD4 is fucking banana's online ... i haven't played it in ages but the capture the flag in the dockyard is just armaggedon ... goes for like 20 minutes and there's place to hide and everyone is chucking grenade's and shit ...

if you into football fifa 09 comes out i think friday in europe ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:13 AM   #23
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Will do, also when street fighter HD comes out, it's on. im gonna show no mercy lol
word i was gonna mention that, but idk when that shit is comin out.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:13 AM   #24
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Has anyone played that Conan game?...it looks like a god of war rip off but it does look good.
demo was all i played and kinda felt mediocre to me

not necessarily a bad game though

i can see someone finding it enjoyable, although i didn't really find it that fun enough to keep playing it or buy it
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:17 AM   #25
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
COD4 is fucking banana's online ... i haven't played it in ages but the capture the flag in the dockyard is just armaggedon ... goes for like 20 minutes and there's place to hide and everyone is chucking grenade's and shit ...

if you into football fifa 09 comes out i think friday in europe ...
Yeah I need to get some sports titles and this new fifa got my attention, it's been getting good reviews so I may pick it up, but im still deciding on whether to wait for the new pro evo.

Also im looking at the NHL 09, im not really into the sport but the games are fun to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
word i was gonna mention that, but idk when that shit is comin out.
Early next year I think.

Method Man
Old 09-30-2008, 12:20 AM   #26
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

virtua fighter 5 and dynasty warriors 6 are other good recommendations, both inexpensive
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:22 AM   #27
TAURO
El Don of this shit

I don't really like virtua fighter, I had it on the ps2 and I hardly ever played it. Dynasty warriors is a good series though.

Method Man
Old 09-30-2008, 12:40 AM   #28
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

i didn't know that 80gig didn't have backward compatibility that sucks
first of all if your into Metal Gear then MGS4 is the first thing you most get i don't need to tell you how great this game is
Heavenly Sword is a good game but once you finished once or twice your done with it but if the price is cheap go for it
Soul Calibur IV you need to get this if your into 3d fighting this is the best there is till Tekken 6 and character creation is the greatest thing ever in a game
COD4 i never played this game but also i never heard somebody criticizing it

plus on PS3 games you can use a USB controller but it does not work for PS2 PSX games thou still it helps big time if you wanna play with someone when you don't have an extra PS3 controller

i don't know if you like SNK games but since you do like 2d games check whats coming next year
is King Of Fighters XII

it will be hitting arcades on April 09 sooner or later it will hit consoles i seriously can;t wait for this the graphics surpasses Marvel VS Capcom 2 Guilty Gear and Street Fighter 3

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:01 AM   #29
TAURO
El Don of this shit

I bought metal gear, i've been a fan since mgs.

Im definately gonna pick up heavenly sword because it is going very cheap here.

I think I will wait till the price of soul calibur goes down before I pick it up or maybe just get a used copy.

That new king of fighters looks great, I hope they release it here in the uk.

Method Man
Old 09-30-2008, 01:01 AM   #30
Sweet Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Tartz

Damn, I'm mad as shit that I bought the 40 GB Ps3. I can't play my classics. I might as well trade them in now.
Sweet Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote