news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-30-2008, 12:10 AM   #31
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Damn, I'm mad as shit that I bought the 40 GB Ps3. I can't play my classics. I might as well trade them in now.
Yeah thats partly why I held off from buying a ps3 sooner, when I found out sony removed the backwards compat from their latest models I was pissed off. I've got a collection of great games on my ps2 that I still play alot, plus I still haven't finished Resi 4 so I want to go back to that, not to mention I still haven't played God of war 2 which I can't play on my ps2 because it's fucked and it won't play it for some reason.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:14 AM   #32
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Yeah, I haven't played God of War 2 either, I had to watch all the cut scenes on youtube.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:17 AM   #33
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what the hell you do that for?

Method Man
Old 09-30-2008, 12:24 AM   #34
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Yeah I need to get some sports titles and this new fifa got my attention, it's been getting good reviews so I may pick it up, but im still deciding on whether to wait for the new pro evo.

^^ that dude went to the gaming convention in germany and played both titles ... gives an insight into what they're like ... the fifa 09 demo is out i haven't checked it but it's getting reviews of like 90% + ...

i'd probably go with PES if you just wanna have fun but if you're a serious football gamer i'd go for fifa ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:20 AM   #35
stashlova

stashlova crouching tigerstashlova crouching tiger

The best game for PS3 hands down in Warhawk. Can't believe nobody mentioned that. It has the greatest online community as well. Eventhough its online only it is the most addictive game I've played on the PS3

"Cause she's my bitch - the only cat that i lick
Throwin that ass like Ciara on the top of that whip...""
stashlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:11 PM   #36
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Which games to get next.

I managed to pick up a used PS3 thats 60 gig with backwards compatability, I would have picked up the new 80 gig but these newer models lack the backwards compat and I just couldn't part with all my fave 2D fighting games.

Anyway I bought 3 games so far which were Metal Gear 4, COD 4 and Force Unleased. Within the next couple of weeks I plan to pick up a few more games but I can't decide which ones, so any thoughts would help.

On my radar are...

GTA 4
Soul Calibur IV
Devil May Cry
Ninja Gaiden
Uncharted (budget range now)
Heavenly sword (Budget range)
Assassins Creed (Budget range)
Sega Rally

so which three games shall I get next? feel free to drop some other suggestions too.
My suggestions on your list our...

GTA4, and Ninja Gaiden.

If you've already played Ninja Gaiden on Xbox then pass on it. It's the same game. I recommend Ninja Gaiden over Devil May Cry4, but DMC4 is still decent.

Haven't played Soul Calibur, but it's one of those I would buy.

Assassins creed is a rental, it's repetitive. You might get bored with it before you finish it, but it's worth a rental because the graphics are crazy.

If you like first person shooters, I definately recommend TUROK or Unreal Tournament. Turok is a slower FPS like Halo, and the weapons are dope. Unreal Tournament is faster, fast paced action, with vehicles and hover boards, plus a feature where you can design your own maps on a PC and export them to the PS3 to play online, there are some other features and mutators you can download to from other people also.

Last edited by WARPATH; 09-30-2008 at 12:21 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:02 PM   #37
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would buy none of those games.

Wait till some new games you like get released.

You already have 3 games, don't buy them just to have more games.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:52 PM   #38
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

conan is decent...its like 20 bucks now....(pretty sure the price is the same over in europe my currency change skills arent that great) and cod 4 is still dope

pick up ninja gaiden sigama for sure as well

also uncharted

also get mk2 so i can murk you in it-lol

and ss2thd-remix whenever it comes out as well
Old 09-30-2008, 04:55 PM   #39
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms

hollow...you havent played god of war 2????...son you need to jump on that son!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 04:59 PM   #40
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
The best game for PS3 hands down in Warhawk. Can't believe nobody mentioned that. It has the greatest online community as well. Eventhough its online only it is the most addictive game I've played on the PS3
i dont think so.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:02 PM   #41
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
i dont think so.
i agree...it would be one of the best if it wasnt for all the cheating and fucking team killing
Old 09-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #42
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Team killing is great fun!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:08 PM   #43
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ppl have stopped buying xbox's so they dnt get owned by me on COD4.

its tru, its tru.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:35 PM   #44
TAURO
El Don of this shit

After taking peoples advice here into consideration as well as watching some video reviews on youtube this is what i've decided.

GTA 4 im not going to pick up for a while if at all simply because I was never into these games that much to begin with and im currently going through metal gear 4 so I have no time for another long drawn out game.

Uncharted will be bought next week based off dope reviews and it's very cheap price.

I won't be buying Heavenly sword.

Soul Calibur will be picked up but only if I can find it for a good price.

Im currently on the fence about Ninja Gaiden and Sega Rally.

Method Man
Old 10-01-2008, 12:56 AM   #45
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Get Madden 09! Hah just playing, I know you live in the u.k.. Anyways, I need a ps3, I'm so outdated tech-wise lol.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote