news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 10-27-2008, 11:12 AM   #16
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

yo PROPS whers-

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:04 AM   #17
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Nice stuff whers, keep it up.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:56 AM   #18
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks Mr. X, I will.

Just need to find the time really...

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:40 AM   #19
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Mobb Deep

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 11-17-2008 at 04:09 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:42 AM   #20
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

pretty cool the text looks a little weird but overall i like it
Old 11-05-2008, 10:50 AM   #21
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Thanks...The text was causing problems...but I felt it suited the sig.

Played around with it for ages, this was the best result.

Old 11-07-2008, 05:38 PM   #22
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

not bad work. the more you practice... the sharper you work gets.

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:58 PM   #23
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Default Shizzah Mathematics

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 11-18-2008 at 12:22 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:43 PM   #24
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I'm studying maths right now.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:41 PM   #25
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice to see the progression from the first lot, to these ones now.

Good work.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:13 PM   #26
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Default Request - alucard bitez - Ryuk

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 04-05-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:41 PM   #27
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Default Sylar

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 04-05-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:18 AM   #28
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Sylar is mad dope whers props.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:11 PM   #29
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Nice stuff here, definately getting better and better. I like the Mobb Deep one a lot. With the Sylar one, it's nice but maybe darken it a little, I think that would fit the character better. Try changing the layer style of the "clockwork" layer so it blends more with the image of Sylar behind it, rather than just lowering the opacity. Try setting the layer to soft light, overlay or whatever you think looks good.

Sorry I haven't commented more in the thread, I just kinda forget. I don't just like decide not to comment lol

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:21 PM   #30
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Hahaha Thanks for the ideas, darkening it is a good idea.
I was gonna add a text anyway and touch it up a bit.
I'll try that thanks, I need to play around with all the options
I sometimes get confused as to when I'm over complicating it.

Thanks