news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Who In Real Life Do you think you'd Kick it with Most?
Pat Bateman 5 12.50%
DJMethods 1 2.50%
Tonearm Terrowrist 1 2.50%
Freddy Mech 0 0%
Sicka 1 2.50%
BeautifulFlyB 1 2.50%
Jasper 0 0%
MAGMA(Big Ben) 2 5.00%
NBAJAM 1 2.50%
Fermi Paradox 1 2.50%
Diggy 0 0%
GENERAL WISE 2 5.00%
J-Cee 0 0%
Visions Unseen 1 2.50%
Slim T 0 0%
11th Chamber 1 2.50%
Robbydigital 1 2.50%
hectis 0 0%
sergeant steels 0 0%
Skampoe 4 10.00%
MF Herbs 0 0%
TSA 4 10.00%
Infinity The God 0 0%
wera 0 0%
graveyard Shifter 2 5.00%
crust 0 0%
The Great Dane 1 2.50%
Vza 0 0%
Ed (back when he was on forum) 0 0%
begongo 1 2.50%
JIGSAW 0 0%
STYLE(Back when he was popular) 3 7.50%
TheWolf 0 0%
The Doctor 1 2.50%
palehorse 0 0%
Durag 0 0%
TeknikalStyles 0 0%
born Invincible 0 0%
Tryxx 1 2.50%
Tony Bandana 5 12.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2008, 08:14 AM   #16
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i picking robbyrubbiez

either him or 11th chamber

everyone else is a geeky european or austrialian with shitty taste in life that they can't say "yeah, that's shitty" but assume their position in shithood is a position of intelligence, or greater awarness.

so an american, preferably one of those two

harlem
Hmm...

Yeah Robby would be a laugh too actually

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:14 AM   #17
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

I picked me, but any aussie/most euros/some Americans.

You have to appreciate the genius though, fo real.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:15 AM   #18
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahaha
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:23 AM   #19
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TOny bandanna would be the shit, but i have a feeling he would trying to instigate too many moment to test my gangsta to assert that he's tough or a boss ONGH

he would be dope.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:25 AM   #20
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah shit i forgot about robby, i think robby and i would get toe up.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:38 AM   #21
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

11th Chamber!!

P.E.A.C.E.
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:58 AM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i picking robbyrubbiez

either him or 11th chamber

everyone else is a geeky european or austrialian with shitty taste in life that they can't say "yeah, that's shitty" but assume their position in shithood is a position of intelligence, or greater awarness.

so an american, preferably one of those two

harlem
^ Had his feelings hurt because he realised his appreciation of life existed in the narrowest of spectrums.

We all grow up at some point i guess.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:16 AM   #23
TheWolf

I thought about it.

Decided to vote Robert.

Realised there wasn't an option for him.

Voted Patrick.

Realised I just decided I'd rather hang out with an Australian man than a hot woman who posts twat shots on the internet.

*Leaves to reasses life***
Old 10-02-2008, 09:27 AM   #24
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
icp stans have no place in the WTC

so i get in ONE thread bigging up ICP that makes me a stan ?? ya moms an ICP stan, eat a dick sandwich hoe
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:40 AM   #25
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahah i was flamming you man, i was joking, but fo real, they clowns man *lol*

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:55 AM   #26
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
I thought about it.

Decided to vote Robert.

Realised there wasn't an option for him.

Voted Patrick.

Realised I just decided I'd rather hang out with an Australian man than a hot woman who posts twat shots on the internet.

*Leaves to reasses life***
ha

Old 10-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #27
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
hahah i was flamming you man, i was joking, but fo real, they clowns man *lol*
insane ones too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme MathematicS View Post
oh and minibumpsh, would probly take advantage off her insecurety
most definitley, hit her with a gram & she'll do anything you want...

where is minibumpsh these days anyway ??
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #28
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd say the docter cos he seems like a cool dude but for all i know he could be a serial man-rapist so i would'nt commit myself to toking up with him

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:14 AM   #29
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme MathematicS View Post
anyone who isent a nerd and are using animated comdey show jokes
u aussies has really geeky humor so u nahmsaying dont take it personal

in real life im always telling stories and shit thats happend to me, and tissa is that way also so i can see us getting along
11th chamber sounds like a normal dude, similiar taste in music, no homo
hanging with skampoe laughing at funny looking people would be dope also, sitting on duh porch in stunna shades looking at duh hunneys skampoe lacing a blunt with crack
Actually im the same as that. People get great enjoyment out of hearing my stories of shit that happened to me, ive had quite a colourful life so far

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:25 AM   #30
Longbongcilvaringz

haha, i get the impression most of you guys would feel incredibly inferior in the face of minibumpsh's natural coolness.

But yeah, you'd like, take advantage of 'her'.