news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Who In Real Life Do you think you'd Kick it with Most?
Pat Bateman 5 12.50%
DJMethods 1 2.50%
Tonearm Terrowrist 1 2.50%
Freddy Mech 0 0%
Sicka 1 2.50%
BeautifulFlyB 1 2.50%
Jasper 0 0%
MAGMA(Big Ben) 2 5.00%
NBAJAM 1 2.50%
Fermi Paradox 1 2.50%
Diggy 0 0%
GENERAL WISE 2 5.00%
J-Cee 0 0%
Visions Unseen 1 2.50%
Slim T 0 0%
11th Chamber 1 2.50%
Robbydigital 1 2.50%
hectis 0 0%
sergeant steels 0 0%
Skampoe 4 10.00%
MF Herbs 0 0%
TSA 4 10.00%
Infinity The God 0 0%
wera 0 0%
graveyard Shifter 2 5.00%
crust 0 0%
The Great Dane 1 2.50%
Vza 0 0%
Ed (back when he was on forum) 0 0%
begongo 1 2.50%
JIGSAW 0 0%
STYLE(Back when he was popular) 3 7.50%
TheWolf 0 0%
The Doctor 1 2.50%
palehorse 0 0%
Durag 0 0%
TeknikalStyles 0 0%
born Invincible 0 0%
Tryxx 1 2.50%
Tony Bandana 5 12.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2008, 10:49 AM   #31
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

apparently I get along best with the aussies ... I'm too tired to think about individuals who I'd get along with lol
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:07 AM   #32
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ah, yeah, i'd meet up with Begongo definitely.

We could play the "she's gooooooreous' game all day.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #33
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yea, me too i forgot about Begongo, id definitly add him to the list

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:10 AM   #34
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

there's quite a few cats here I'd smoke a blunt/drink a beer with. pickin just one? idk

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:11 AM   #35
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im actually meeting Silencer next month.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:12 AM   #36
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's like picking between children.

Am i right?

Old 10-02-2008, 11:16 AM   #37
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

indeed, I can't do it, I love you all

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:22 AM   #38
Longbongcilvaringz

haha

Old 10-02-2008, 11:25 AM   #39
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

btw guys tomorrow I'm eating some shrooms I'll try to write some observations and stuff so that I can really brand that indiana jones thing ... you guys still up for it?
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:27 AM   #40
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can relate to Pat Bateman alot so I think perhaps him.

Durag, TAURO, Lucky as well being from the U.K.

11th Chamber seems real laid back, I think I'd get on with him.

My dude The GFX...

Shizzah, silencer...for real there are a few.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:29 AM   #41
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL at being an ICP stan.
I think robert would be cool to hang out with too, he's funny and could get me connections to slothy fitzpatrick.

and begonogoogogogogngogogognoggogo
actually meeting anyone would be nice

except stylemaster sicka and corpse posters other then firm and heat
Old 10-02-2008, 11:30 AM   #42
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
btw guys tomorrow I'm eating some shrooms I'll try to write some observations and stuff so that I can really brand that indiana jones thing ... you guys still up for it?
Yeah bring it on Begongongongongooooooooooooooo

I think its emerging that Pat Bateman is the most popular poster here? Either that or hes just the most common? thoughts Pat?

Old 10-02-2008, 11:31 AM   #43
Durag
RaizaBlade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
actually meeting anyone would be nice
Yeah, definitly

Old 10-02-2008, 11:33 AM   #44
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
I can relate to Pat Bateman alot so I think perhaps him.

Durag, TAURO, Lucky as well being from the U.K.

11th Chamber seems real laid back, I think I'd get on with him.

My dude The GFX...

Shizzah, silencer...for real there are a few.
Yeah, i think most of the people here share interests.

We'd probably all get on well in reality.

Wera and i have already been discussing the finer points of the deepest philosophical thoughts.

I'd like to meet VZA, to see if he exists (i can't believe how much his pic looks like a 15 year old Benno)

Tom Waites' album Rain Dogs is really good for listening to all the time.

[pb]

Old 10-02-2008, 11:35 AM   #45
Longbongcilvaringz

And no, im not the most popular, i voted for myself and pm'd a score of others to vote for.

I never ended up doing shrooms earlier this semester which was a shame.

Hopefully once this semester ends and the weather is terrific, shrooms will be had.