news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 08-31-2005, 11:55 AM   #61
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk
Default Re: This is what you get for STEALING someones Cell Phone... CLASSIC SHIT!

like shifter im dead too of laughing.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Old 08-31-2005, 12:14 PM   #62
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: This is what you get for STEALING someones Cell Phone... CLASSIC SHIT!

roflll

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
Old 08-31-2005, 12:16 PM   #63
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
shit anybody got the video of this shit? LOL
there ya go

http://errorke.zattevrienden.be/crook.mov

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
Old 08-31-2005, 12:22 PM   #64
LadySnowBlood
LSB

LadySnowBlood grasshopper

I wish I had found that mofo fooling aorund!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid fuck... really!
Old 08-31-2005, 12:22 PM   #65
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
wow what a idiot lol especially at the end

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Old 08-31-2005, 12:28 PM   #66
LadySnowBlood
LSB

LadySnowBlood grasshopper

doesnt help that hes ugly as fuck thsi idiot...
his bitch looks even worse
Old 08-31-2005, 12:59 PM   #67
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Rolflmao, Classic Shit, Nuff Said Lol

-dead-
Old 08-31-2005, 01:01 PM   #68
Reggie_Noble
"Old-timer"

Reggie_Noble grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Reggie_Noble

I saw butt-cheeks, maybe a penis.... truly an amateur
Old 08-31-2005, 01:06 PM   #69
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

what an idiot
Old 08-31-2005, 02:13 PM   #70
eVoL
Axe about me

eVoL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to eVoL

i rememba when i was a junior or senior in high school one of those fat blue nokias was stickin out of a fatgirl's purse, so i took it and showed it to my homie bobby, then i proceeded to throw it on the ground as hard as i could and it exploded, shit was like nagasaki. then we ran away giggling
Old 08-31-2005, 02:41 PM   #71
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

classic shit ! props for the post ahahah !!!
Old 08-31-2005, 02:55 PM   #72
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

fucking dumb ass cheesehead.
Old 08-31-2005, 03:49 PM   #73
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

rofl what a fag, i hope he dies

i hate people that steal
Old 08-31-2005, 04:01 PM   #74
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Karma Is Good!!!
Old 08-31-2005, 05:17 PM   #75
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Hhahahaha!