news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu-Latino

Old 08-30-2005, 08:57 PM   #1
windwalker
Veteran Member

windwalker grasshopper
Default Wu Latino popularity... how will it affect the wu?

With wu latino producing reggaeton album with possibility of RZA lacing some beats for them... it could be pretty hot and best selling reggaeton album... and with few videos and hot selling singles they could get really poplular in reggaeton latino music world... may even end up a popular club beat... I see it a big possibility...

they are carrying wutang name..,,, and rza... would it refresh minds of people about the wu??? If wu latino becomes famous with reggaeton dont u think it might affect the direction wu is heading in?
3800+ photos in gallery/200+ wu wallpaper/daily news/games/quizzes/download mp3s/ jukebox/and more
windwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 09:40 PM   #2
gi0vanni
Swordsman

gi0vanni grasshopper
Default Re: Wu Latino popularity... how will it affect the wu?

i don't want rza wasting his time making those repetive reggaeton beats. no disrespect to those who like it, but i think it's droning and monotonous.
gi0vanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 11:03 PM   #3
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

it wont do shit for wu cuz it has nothing to do with hiphop. it'll make Rza some cash thats it.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 11:09 PM   #4
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

It will not help the Wu @ all, but RZA. just like digital36 said ! Wu-Tang gained popularity while doing hip hop there4 a reggae album will do nothing for them.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 11:09 PM   #5
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

i dont know never even heard reggaeton anyways. But I'm about as open minded about them as I am about the wu fam. And I dont have nothing against them latinos, but I aint bumpin the wu fam.
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 11:57 PM   #6
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

in my eyes, its just another venture for rza to make money...but im kinda unhappy that they carry the Wu name cause I don't want people thinking Wu is gay like that....

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 12:18 AM   #7
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

Just Stop Beeing A Racist And Thats It

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 12:18 AM   #8
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
it wont do shit for wu cuz it has nothing to do with hiphop. it'll make Rza some cash thats it.
indeed man... would be nice to see rza on tv more, but not like that....

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 12:39 AM   #9
My First Timbs
rationalist

My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta

are there any released songs and artists yet?

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
My First Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 12:43 AM   #10
windwalker
Veteran Member

windwalker grasshopper

but dont you think... there are big reggaton and latino rap fans who also liked popular wu songs like cream, protect ya neck, gravelpit and truimph etc... and think wu is dead.. and then a popular wu-tang reggaeton track with wutang all over is on the radio and club and other media sources... will get them confused and think that wu is back and they changed their style...

i mean i really hope if that happens rza wil not go "just after the money".. and keep doing hiphop and reagageton only on the side....

but if you look back in time... when wu became really famous they kinda switched their direction... for example: take 36 chambers was grimey street cd... so was Tical... so was odb's first cd.. etc... then when wu made forever all hell broke loose they became famous and popular .. Ghostface had few pounds of jewelry on him.. they made more commercial songs, method mans cds became commercial, etc.... they changed their direction...

will HISTORY repeat itself? probably not.. just a thought...

so to summarize... say wu hits the target scores well with reggaeton music and they are famous again... and MTV and BET are willing to suck their dicks... ONCE AGAIN... what do you think will happen to their music? I think we will just have to wait and see...
3800+ photos in gallery/200+ wu wallpaper/daily news/games/quizzes/download mp3s/ jukebox/and more
windwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 12:57 AM   #11
Vaffanculo
Banned

Vaffanculo grasshopper

http://www.miralo.com/reggaeton.ram
http://www.batanga.com/WMStream.asx?...CHN-04-01-2005
Vaffanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 01:18 AM   #12
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwalker
but dont you think... there are big reggaton and latino rap fans who also liked popular wu songs like cream, protect ya neck, gravelpit and truimph etc... and think wu is dead.. and then a popular wu-tang reggaeton track with wutang all over is on the radio and club and other media sources... will get them confused and think that wu is back and they changed their style...

i mean i really hope if that happens rza wil not go "just after the money".. and keep doing hiphop and reagageton only on the side....

but if you look back in time... when wu became really famous they kinda switched their direction... for example: take 36 chambers was grimey street cd... so was Tical... so was odb's first cd.. etc... then when wu made forever all hell broke loose they became famous and popular .. Ghostface had few pounds of jewelry on him.. they made more commercial songs, method mans cds became commercial, etc.... they changed their direction...

will HISTORY repeat itself? probably not.. just a thought...

so to summarize... say wu hits the target scores well with reggaeton music and they are famous again... and MTV and BET are willing to suck their dicks... ONCE AGAIN... what do you think will happen to their music? I think we will just have to wait and see...
HMMMM
........ WHAT A RACIST

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 01:24 AM   #13
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

yo vaffanculo
what the heck is that?
those aint wu tang affiliated
thats daddy yankee feat kevin lyttle - tempted to touch remix

reggaeton hasnt evolved yet, too many of the songs sound the same
if what ppl say is true about rza producing reggaeton hopefully he will bring it to a new level
keep in mind rza had a song out called la rhumba and it was dope coz he had a latin flavour
mixed with his "wu tang rza style"

peace
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 01:26 AM   #14
Vaffanculo
Banned

Vaffanculo grasshopper

Reggaeton..
Vaffanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 01:30 AM   #15
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

ok kool
i thought u posted the wu reggaeton

peace
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote