news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-15-2008, 11:36 AM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default leaked full wolverine trailer haha finally found it

this shit looks fucking ill..wow

http://www.comicbycomic.com/2008/07/...e-trailer.html

man..i cant wait

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:37 AM   #2
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha gambit...now we fucking talking

Old 10-15-2008, 12:15 PM   #3
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Wow looks pretty dope!!! I can't wait to peep this. Props shifter.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:24 PM   #4
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Your just finding this now? It leaked back in July lol.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:54 PM   #5
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

word??? well i didnt see it..all i know is this shit is crazy for real, the crowd watchin that trailer also made this shit worth checking out

Old 10-15-2008, 01:38 PM   #6
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

I loved the last line,

"I'm gonna cut your god damn head off"

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:17 PM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

haha yes..my God,this is prolly one of the illest trialers ive seen all year...man,this took me by suprise for real,its excatly how i pictured the ultimate wolverine flick,on some militant shit...man..im freaking hyped

Old 10-15-2008, 03:06 PM   #8
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

sweeeet

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:29 PM   #9
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Dopeeeeeeeeeeeee
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:16 AM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

amen

Old 10-17-2008, 02:47 AM   #11
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think this is gonna top Batman sales....hopefully putting Marvel back on the map

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:40 PM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

from what ive seen on this trailer...im prone to agree with you Nakhi

Old 10-17-2008, 01:38 PM   #13
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
I think this is gonna top Batman sales....hopefully putting Marvel back on the map
Marvel don't need putting back on the map, did you hear about a little film called Iron Man that made over 500 million beating Indiana Jones. DC may have scored a big hit with Dark Knight but they have a long way to go before they even begin to fuck with Marvel on the big screen.

And Wolverine isn't going to top Dark Knight, no way in hell.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:52 PM   #14
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Marvel flicks always have been dope with a few exceptions. I'm looking forward to watching this movie but theres no way it's topping The Dark Knight. I mean that flick almost reached Titanic levels.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #15
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
Your just finding this now? It leaked back in July lol.
it was shown at a comic convention and it was all over youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
I loved the last line,

"I'm gonna cut your god damn head off"
yes that was awesome you can even hear the guy recording saying "OHH"

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote