news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-17-2008, 10:09 PM   #16
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

same thing my friend lol

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:46 PM   #17
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
I think this is gonna top Batman sales....hopefully putting Marvel back on the map
i doubt it. tdk is #2 overall while titanic is #1 in of all time grossing sales. unless wolverine does something really epic then i don't see this being there on the same level. i think the only one who can top batman would be spider-man. marvel movies have been better than dc movies. IMO

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #18
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is wolverine we talking about folks,dont you think people are gonna make this movie succesful based on the charecter in question,i mean he is one of the most famous comic book charecters whp finally is getting his own movie,now judging from what ive seen on that trailer,it could be a major hit,thats if people are getting the feeling im getting judging from what ive seen so far

who directed this by the way??? the whole military concept is working for me

Old 10-17-2008, 11:23 PM   #19
oLd_KaiNry
Veteran Member

oLd_KaiNry crouching tiger

^^^it wont top dark night for the simple reason that half of the ppl who saw DK saw it for the perfomance of ledger and the way he played the joker, not cuz it was a super hero movie.

that wolverine flick looks dope but there no way it tops DK, im willing to bet my bankroll on that
oLd_KaiNry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:18 AM   #20
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
this is wolverine we talking about folks,dont you think people are gonna make this movie succesful based on the charecter in question,i mean he is one of the most famous comic book charecters whp finally is getting his own movie,now judging from what ive seen on that trailer,it could be a major hit,thats if people are getting the feeling im getting judging from what ive seen so far

wolverine is not near batman in terms of popularity. sure people know him but hes like 2nd tier to him superman, batman, spider-man etc.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:13 AM   #21
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

quality am looking forward to it..lol but seriously do ppl actually cheer and carry on like that in a cinema in the states..lol fukin geeks....its a movie,ppl blowin there loads n shit and gettin that tingle in there ballsacks.....lol
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:21 AM   #22
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post

No one said the movie won't be successful, it's just not going to beat the box office of Dark Knight.

The trailer does look great but im concerned that there are too many characters in this movie that it might in turn ruin it. I just get flashbacks to Mortal Kombat Annihalation and I shudder.

Wolverine is being directed by Gavin Hood, a little known indie director who did the superb south african movie Tsotsi.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:27 AM   #23
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
quality am looking forward to it..lol but seriously do ppl actually cheer and carry on like that in a cinema in the states..lol fukin geeks....its a movie,ppl blowin there loads n shit and gettin that tingle in there ballsacks.....lol
smh, yes.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:29 AM   #24
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im really not interested in this flick, im sorry. I tried to give it a shot with this other trailer, but i cant.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:34 AM   #25
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

lmao at the cut your god damned head off, he actually does in the comics.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:52 PM   #26
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

i get what yall are saying,..welll im definately goin to see this tho...that tsotsi flick was well done so this is definately a must see for me

Old 10-22-2008, 11:40 PM   #27
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its gonna be wack if sabbertooth ain't in it
i never heard a movie crowd that hype over a preview
Old 10-22-2008, 11:46 PM   #28
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

He definitely will be, he was the one fighting with Wolverine in some scenes.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:34 AM   #29
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger

Im gonna c it

But Marvel needs 2 get on sum rated R shit. The trailer look interesting, but I didnt c no Omega Red. I hope they dont fuck the Deadpool charater up 2 bad.

That audience reaction reminds me of the 1st time I had sex in public
Old 10-23-2008, 12:57 PM   #30
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

haha but see,thats the kinda audience i like,they showed much apeciation for that shit,if i was a director and i saw that,id be inspired greatly

thumbs up to those folks