news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 10-16-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Path To Enlightenment

Peace, I found an ancient scroll which reads:

I will lead my people out of imprisonment like Moses in Exodus,
Armies of Pharaohs will rage forth leaving a path of dust,
I split waters into two like algebra,
and crush my enemies like the assasination of Caligula.
Wisdom is born by weaving it into scripts,
the original Bible is tatooed on my back as ancient manuscripts,
my skull is studied by archeologists,
whilst my mind is pondered over by Christian Catechists.
I hold the secrets about the Great Pyramid, falsities you've been fed,
if you need to know, I hid the truth in the Book of the Dead.
Reflective thinking turns experience into insight,
leave me a moment to gather myself and my brain cells will ignite.
Consider light, which travels so fast it take most races
thousands of years to realise that it travels at all,
things we see appear to be, but their essences lies in a universe
which is multi-dimensional.
Underestimation of the power of stupid people in large groups
will lead you to believe in a thousand mystery spooks,
knowing others carefully is wisdom, but knowing your own self is
ENLIGHTENMENT.

Thanks for reading,

peace and blessings

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:09 PM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

peace Rai, shit is mad dopeness. Deadin kids with mysticism presented in lyricism, be the catalyst to the Great Shizm. Damn man you makin start rappin in your post lol

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:14 PM   #3
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

peace bro, lol its good if the vibe made you ryme instantly, cant wait for our collabo to drop soon as well!

Old 10-16-2008, 05:19 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^ for sho, i think we waitin on whers for that, you talkin the "Scroll of Rahkotis"? im thinkin you and me should drop something after that one, you down pm me with ideas if got some

ELITE STATUS
Old 10-16-2008, 05:24 PM   #5
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
^ for sho, i think we waitin on whers for that, you talkin the "Scroll of Rahkotis"? im thinkin you and me should drop something after that one, you down pm me with ideas if got some
make that the three of us i'll throw my hat in the arena shit might be fire bronze, sheep and rai hmm............talk about knowledge

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:32 PM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

yo im in for that, to qoute myself, "see three powerful minds collide", we should all play a role as one of the three main arch angels or some shit like that (Gabriel, Micheal and Uriel)

ELITE STATUS
Old 10-16-2008, 05:46 PM   #7
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

man this sounds dangerous. im up for this definite!!
bronze, sheepish and rai
gabriel, michael, and uriel.

lets get a specific title and start from there!!!

Old 10-16-2008, 05:54 PM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

what about Harbingers of Heaven?

ELITE STATUS
Old 10-16-2008, 05:58 PM   #9
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
what about Harbingers of Heaven?
The Harbingers of Heaven (aka The Archangel's Page)

NON IGNORANT...

Old 10-16-2008, 06:08 PM   #10
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

yes! 100% ill start now

Old 10-16-2008, 11:36 PM   #11
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

yo rai this is gonna be classic shit

NON IGNORANT...

Old 10-17-2008, 01:15 PM   #12
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[quote=Prince Rai;1351562]Peace, I found an ancient scroll which reads:

I will lead my people out of imprisonment like Moses in Exodus,
Armies of Pharaohs will rage forth leaving a path of dust,firs t wo lines were good

Wisdom is born by weaving it into scripts,
the original Bible is tatooed on my back as ancient manuscripts,
my skull is studied by archeologists, three tight lines as well
whilst my mind is pondered over by Christian Catechists.
I hold the secrets about the Great Pyramid, falsities you've been fed,
if you need to know, I hid the truth in the Book of the Dead.
Reflective thinking turns experience into insight,
leave me a moment to gather myself and my brain cells will ignite.
Consider light, which travels so fast it take most races
thousands of years to realise that it travels at all,
things we see appear to be, but their essences lies in a universe
which is multi-dimensional.
Underestimation of the power of stupid people in large groups
will lead you to believe in a thousand mystery spooks,
knowing others carefully is wisdom, but knowing your own self is
ENLIGHTENMENT.

i rate this as exceptional, reminds me of something kill ah priest would spit!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:24 PM   #13
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
i rate this as exceptional, reminds me of something kill ah priest would spit!
best compliment ive ever received, K.P is one of my favourite artists and to be compared just slightly to him is an honour indeed.

Peace JTS..

btw we havent worked together either!!!

Old 10-17-2008, 04:00 PM   #14
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Man your dope how long you've been writing??

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:47 PM   #15
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
Man your dope how long you've been writing??
peace JTS,

i started by writing poetry a lot and reading a lot of crazy books from a young age. writing was a passion and i loved using words.

and one day i just started writing verses and it looked decent and thought why not do a little in the Temple...so i did... and i met some better cats out here who share the same passion and are open to collaborating and stuff.

so how about a collabo JTS?