news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-20-2008, 09:46 AM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Catching feelings

Look what I found in my reputation box.

Tonearm Terrorwrist - faggot jew loving snitch

I have no idea who this person is, but he seems especially upset over something. Rather than respond back, and let the terrorists win, I shall post his embarrassing remarks here. Feel free to post your own examples of

Catching Feelings

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:51 AM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok, this is kinda amusing in a sad pathetic way...

Date of Birth:May 11, 1987
Biography:I Am Guybrush Threepwood ... A Mighty Pirate ... I Can Also Hold My Breath Underwater For 10 Minutes
Interests:Searching For The Infamous Treasure "Big Whoop"

are you a Pirate and a womanizer? Or do you just womanize female pirates? and when do you have time to womanize when you are posting on this site 17 hours a day? explain.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 10-20-2008 at 09:53 AM.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:55 AM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You're not that 28 year old unemployed guy who writes 1000 word long movie reviews on a wutang forum.... are you?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:58 AM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Why yes, I am mastuer Bateman

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64159

I deny nothing. The proof is in the puddin'

oh yea, and the word unemployed sounds like I'm actually looking for a job. I have no desire to work ever again, so I won't. If that makes me some sort of bum in your eyes, so be it, but I pay for my house, my utilities, my clothes, and my food. I'm not too well off, but I have everything I need and that's just fine with me. So hate all you want.

Last edited by beautifulrock; 10-20-2008 at 10:03 AM.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:01 AM   #5
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Caught feelings because general wise never responded to his yearning PM about their kinship due to their shared love of OB4CL

Old 10-20-2008, 10:04 AM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

are you serious? wow, you are really reaching now.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:06 AM   #7
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Fuck off cunt, i think you're just fucking jealous that i'm smoking some serious fucking shwag through my fucking hard homemade bamboo peace pipe you mother fucker. Get back to me when you can handle a hit of this low grade hard shit you piece of fuc
Who could have possibly sent me this?

Clues:

This was a positive rep comment.

The guy who wrote it thought he was being pretty funny.

He also fashioned a "peace pipe" out of bamboo.

Who could it be?

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:07 AM   #8
Longbongcilvaringz

Personally i though OB4CL was more of a movie than an album.

This is Wu Tang Corp Dot Com.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:10 AM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Your skills as a poster have gone down significantly since you started sucking TT's dick. I would suggest more Wheaties, less cock. That should balance you out.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:18 AM   #10
Longbongcilvaringz

Tonearm and i used to argue a bit.

Because he's a bit of a cunt.

And so am i.

Then we realised.

That there were some pretty funny people here.

Who, when referenced in passing, get a rush of adrenaline, and start jumping out of their skins.

Canibus - Mic Club > OB4CL.

Cinema rapz

Old 10-20-2008, 10:20 AM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Uh huh, that's fine. Just don't let your bromance interfere with our plans to kill a shitload of people in the near future...K?

Old 10-20-2008, 10:22 AM   #12
Longbongcilvaringz

First skampoe, now you.

Threatening to kill someone because they don't think your movie reviews are very good, or they don't think your Wu Tang: The Movie episodes are that funny, is taking it way too far.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:25 AM   #13
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

What are you talking about? Do you even know?

Old 10-20-2008, 10:28 AM   #14
Longbongcilvaringz

I know exactly what i'm talking.

About.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:29 AM   #15
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
First skampoe, now you.

Threatening to kill someone because they don't think your movie reviews are very good, or they don't think your Wu Tang: The Movie episodes are that funny, is taking it way too far.

I'm pretty sure he was asking you to kill people with him.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote