news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-20-2008, 11:16 PM   #136
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
you fail to realize there is nothing malicious about it. your just being a sensitive jew, im just being a ball busting American.
OK. As long as you are joking around and having fun, then everyone is happy.

But I find the angry overtones in your posts a little troubling sometimes. It's not that they are offensive, it's just that they sometimes give the impression that you are really hurting on the inside, in real life.

I honestly don't want to be part of any body's real life nervous breakdown. As long as you are emotionally stable, we can continue our mindless bickering til the end of time.

And I am 10x the American you are, pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:17 PM   #137
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondan1 View Post
OK. As long as you are joking around and having fun, then everyone is happy.

But I find the angry overtones in your posts a little troubling sometimes. It's not that they are offensive, it's just that they sometimes give the impression that you are really hurting on the inside, in real life.

I honestly don't want to be part of any body's real life nervous breakdown. As long as you are emotionally stable, we can continue our mindless bickering til the end of time.

And I am 10x the American you are, pussy.
No...again you are wrong. I AM AN AMERICAN and your a sick asshole.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:19 PM   #138
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Look, i like you pat. If we ever DP blackula, I'll let you have the asshole.
wtf nicky .. you're so gay ..

You can watch Pat and I .. thats if it's ok with him
Old 10-20-2008, 11:21 PM   #139
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Decidedly not ok.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:22 PM   #140
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

^ sorry nicky .... No dice
Old 10-20-2008, 11:29 PM   #141
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

Although i am not 17, nor do i live with my parents, nor am i European.

I think i am still the person you are trying to describe here.

I keep visiting this site because, i, unlike some of you, have realistic and important goals which i would like to achieve on here.

These previously included Maxed out reputation, and now my efforts are focused around reaching 20,000 posts by the end of the calendar year.

I am not above you people (well, actually, i clearly am, but i have no claim to this as a result of anything that happens on this site), i just am above the High 5.

It's pretty much because i'm Australian, and i don't like American college dude things.

according to the corpse, your just some hot aussie chica

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:31 PM   #142
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Baraka

See it.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:32 PM   #143
Longbongcilvaringz

That corpse thread is pretty amusing.

I obviously don't understand most of it, but Heat seemed genuinely confused as to whether this chick was really an Australian kid or not.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:39 PM   #144
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Pat will one day wake up and realize progerians are magnificent creatures, and that New Jeruz is the holy land..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:41 PM   #145
Longbongcilvaringz

Whos says i already haven't.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:09 AM   #146
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow, that corpse thread is great.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:10 AM   #147
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
wtf nicky .. you're so gay ..

You can watch Pat and I .. thats if it's ok with him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Decidedly not ok.
prudes
Old 10-21-2008, 07:47 AM   #148
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Wow, that corpse thread is great.
Whats that Corpse thread? Might pop over and have a look

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:31 PM   #149
cinemapasta
Pizza Crew Prophet

cinemapasta drunken mastacinemapasta drunken masta

cinemapasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:40 AM   #150
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahaha