news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-20-2008, 01:27 PM   #1
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Beg For Rep Thread AKA "Rep me Bro - Technician"

Lets not play games any more.

There's a whole bunch of you faggots fiending for rep.

Since the sub-prime mortgage crisis, demand for rep has increased. However, there are only a limited number of posters able to distribute it and half of them don't actually post.

So, without any bullshit tell us why you should get some rep.

Examples of bullshit that won't get you rep:

"I'm a really good contributor in the Hip Hop Shop and Wu chamber, did I also mention I'm a little faggot?"

"I'm associated with Raskil Records"

"Uptown Montreal is grimey as hell so give me some rep"

Tell us for real why you should get rep.

Dance for it, sing for it, write stories for it, photoshop pictures for it, make sigs for it, copy and paste on the regular for it.

Best entries may even get a slice of rep.

Yours sincerely,

Slothy Fitzpatrick aka The Gavinor.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:29 PM   #2
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I should get repped cuz I'm really, really gay.

Anybody quoting me is gay too.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:33 PM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was the first person to ever insult TSA on here.

I made it ok to insult TSA.

Much like TSA made it ok to have a sense of humour like DJMethods.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:37 PM   #4
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i will second Pat's pioneering of modern day TSA hatered, but there was alot of hatred in the pre-8 diagrams era due to my thinking killa bees were fags and moches, cilvarings was a terrorist, and classics of TSAntiquity like "Who has the biggest dick in the wu" and "what does semen taste like to you".

and yes, yes i did make Djmethods the man he is today cause prior to that he was basically beautifulrock mix with msrza(who stopped coming on here cause i got too funny).

oh and robert, classic thread.

rep me. bro.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:39 PM   #5
Supreme-NRT
Hip-Hop infested Mind

Supreme-NRT shaolin monk
Send a message via Skype™ to Supreme-NRT

I can do the ABC.
Supreme-NRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:41 PM   #6
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All valid points. Wera is really, really gay, Patrick could have been the first to insult GOAT Digital's keeper and TSA may have made Methods into the poster we all know and love.

Btw, other Vatican members feel free to rep comments from the beggers if you consider them worthy.

Last edited by Robert; 10-20-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:42 PM   #7
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
rep me. bro.
That alone is sufficient. Begging at it's finest.

Old 10-20-2008, 01:42 PM   #8
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My TSA insults or whatever were never malicious though.

I think some posters were real life scared though.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:44 PM   #9
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I should get rep for writing all your favourite MC Bateman hits.

Including.....

WaterProof Wallets

Dingo Seazon

Big Post Rehab

and

Digital Mullet
Senator C. Palantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:46 PM   #10
Robert
1%

So. Which one of you faggots is willing to dance for rep?

Come on non-cool kids, I know you want to.

Old 10-20-2008, 01:48 PM   #11
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
I should get rep for writing all your favourite MC Bateman hits.

Including.....

WaterProof Wallets

Dingo Seazon

Big Post Rehab

and

Digital Mullet
I must admit I was a big fan of Dingo Seazon although that line about Skampoe's inability to come through with the heat was offensive to me.

Old 10-20-2008, 01:49 PM   #12
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
My TSA insults or whatever were never malicious though.

I think some posters were real life scared though.
no, they weren't, they were just hateful. Hence why i gave you the Hater Of The Year award. I didn't know who you were, you would just pop up at night, in Godtime, then vanish when i'd wake up with hatred dust allover my pillow.

You were like the tooth fair of hate

the toochfairy.

keep repping me. Rep. Fuck the igbo monkey. fuck you.

fuck you.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:49 PM   #13
supreme M
Yolanda

supreme M drunken mastasupreme M drunken masta

the gipsys took my rep and i need new ones
supreme M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:51 PM   #14
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

i would also like to add that im like the Philosophers national of this thread
you don't know what im saying, but you KNOW what im saying.

if you rep me. i'll rep you. bro.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:52 PM   #15
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

Fuck life.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote