news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-04-2008, 06:29 AM   #136
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

which nig nog is slothy ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:32 AM   #137
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Beg For Rep Thread... 11-04-2008 12:43 PM FatherT!me gay
Lol! I love it when people get straight to the point about the colour of rep they want.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:32 AM   #138
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sloth's a legend in these here parts -

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:33 AM   #139
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
which nig nog is slothy ?
the Sloth?

Old 11-04-2008, 07:46 AM   #140
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YES!!

THE SLOFF!!

WHO BE IT?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:00 AM   #141
Robert
1%

The one that looks like a Sloth.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:15 PM   #142
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tauro is doing it wrong.

Tonearm is doing it right.

Both are dicks.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #143
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

The day I get repped by a coward is the day I jack off and send iron sperm to your genitals, crushing everything in its path.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #144
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Name Things That Wu...
11-02-2008 08:53 AM
vahacris
cuz youre a fag. haha remember this everytime you see this message in your user cp haha faggy boi

HAHAHAAAA, he gave me a white bar... He wanted to neg rep me and wrote all that and he can't even produce a red bar... HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAA

"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:27 PM   #145
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

vahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post

Name Things That Wu...
11-02-2008 08:53 AM
vahacris
cuz youre a fag. haha remember this everytime you see this message in your user cp haha faggy boi

HAHAHAAAA, he gave me a white bar... He wanted to neg rep me and wrote all that and he can't even produce a red bar... HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAA

aw man youre a total faggot. you pm me twice this day about it and write a post about it and you still pretend you didnt care . buahahaha what a crybaby i see how you dont care about my rep comment. heh

and you know exactly (i replay to yuor pm) its not about rep points pussy its just everytime you read my comment in your pretty user cp you know its TRUE pussy.

haha and that what makes you mad as fuck. that why you pm me / mail me / post about me constantly..........
get over with it bitch, deal with it, and live on. youre just a fag and that a fact certified right now by you.

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----
vahacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #146
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vahacris View Post
you pm me twice this day about it and write a post about it and you still pretend you didnt care .

This is what I see in my PM box.

Inbox:

11-12-2008 Re: HO HO HOOOO HOOO
01:18 AM vahacris

12:52 AM vahacris

Sent items:

11-07-2008 HO HO HOOOO HOOO
10:31 PM vahacris

12:53 AM vahacris

I definitely care about your PM's and everything, it gave me lulz of the week.

And now watch him like, everything's cool with him, 'cause I get owned everytime I look in my rep comments.

Shaolin Inc. Abbott

BUT YOU GET OWNED EVERYTIME YOU POST!

HOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:09 AM   #147
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

vahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snake

lol at this fuckin pussy still care about my comment. hahaha kid you know its true and that shit cracks you like a muthafucka, you still cant deal with it.......

and you just prove you send me 2 pm messages about it and i answer you. buahahaha what the point now? you try to prove my point now? wtf kid you owned yourself.................

so now its like 2 pm messages and 2 posts about comment to the rep, and the rep didn't even do anything to you like you said. OMG! LOL! so what you fighting for stupid? buhahaha

please continue pretending youre dont care. buahahah

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----
vahacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:27 AM   #148
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I added the third red bar if anyone was wondering.

A Wu Corp first.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #149
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

I have been sent by God himself to receive the rep from this broken land. Cast onto me your rep and live in eternal happiness when you die!!!!!
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote