news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-20-2008, 01:52 PM   #16
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

+Rep me!!!!!!!!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:57 PM   #17
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well unfortunately I've now maxed out my rep for 24 hours. What a damn shame too, I was just about to neg rep Ironman.

Can another Vaticano take over (Pat)?

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:59 PM   #18
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^For what?
Old 10-20-2008, 02:02 PM   #19
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
^^For what?

Your begging isn't up to scratch.

I know it's a hard way for you feinds to learn, but begging is an artform. A simple "rep me" will not do, even with two exclamation points!!

I suggest you do a dance or something pronto.

Old 10-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #20
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

Repnation
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:05 PM   #21
Robert
1%

One nation under duh lime dick.

Old 10-20-2008, 02:07 PM   #22
IrOnMaN
I understand

^^Dance? Please! The shit is not that important then. Fuck it! Badbye.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:08 PM   #23
Big Risk

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son

One duh lime dick under Ray-Zer-Feild-Poosaye
Old 10-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #24
Supreme-NRT
Hip-Hop infested Mind

Supreme-NRT shaolin monk
Send a message via Skype™ to Supreme-NRT

gimme more faggit gimme more !!!
Supreme-NRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:10 PM   #25
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ah, The Hater of The Year during the beginning of Wu Corp prime time.

I will cherish that

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:13 PM   #26
Big Risk

I cherish nothing but dried cunts and baby oil
Old 10-20-2008, 02:14 PM   #27
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I need serious rep, ignore what it says on the left it's just a glich in the matrix.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:16 PM   #28
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death the Kid View Post
gimme more faggit gimme more !!!
See if you'd just said this earlier you might have received green rep instead of the red kind.

Next.

Old 10-20-2008, 02:18 PM   #29
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
I need serious rep, ignore what it says on the left it's just a glich in the matrix.
I man with all the rep in the world, yet is still willing to deceive the ignorant to increase his stash.

Somebody rep this man!!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 02:21 PM   #30
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I love pussy.

Rep.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote