news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-21-2008, 12:01 PM   #16
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
how can people hate it? deck fucking RIPS the song to shreds and gza was tight too ...
Well the beat is fuckin terrible. Its absolutly horrible i cant listen to that track at all coz of it

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:06 PM   #17
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^Really? that was one of the best songs on Iron Flag i thought, Deck has a crazy verse, and the beat is tight not RZA best but it has good flow to it. Iron Flag is a real dope cd, its too bad it got bad reception for the msot part
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:08 PM   #18
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

beat is shitty ... but it's not bad enough to skip deck's verse mang

MANG GNAM

MANG GNAM

MANG GNAM

MANG GNAM

MAANG GNAAM

MAAANG GNAAM

MAAAANG GNAAAAM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:13 PM   #19
IronFizt
IronFizt of the Lone Star

IronFizt iron monkeyIronFizt iron monkeyIronFizt iron monkeyIronFizt iron monkey

lol!
i like the song, i always play it around christmas time
IronFizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:59 PM   #20
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger

the verses are ok

but the beat & chorus r god awful

top 10 worst wu joints

people who like it, know its bad but still enjoy it anyway like Do Rae Wu. its a guilty pleasure
Old 10-21-2008, 06:09 PM   #21
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

my least favourite joint on "Iron Flag" along with "Soul Power"

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:19 PM   #22
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

yea people forget that Iron Flag had 'Back in the Game' and 'Soul Power' on it also

THOSE are shit tracks
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:27 PM   #23
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

I never liked Dashing. Deck's verse is good but yeah the chorus blows and the beat is weak.

I like Soul Power though so wtf do I know.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:28 PM   #24
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I agree with everybody who said that the beat is kind of gay but Deck rips it.

What was that one Nas Christmas song?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:26 PM   #25
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
how can people hate it? deck fucking RIPS the song to shreds and gza was tight too ...

the tracks o.k the beat isnt bad cosign on it being the wu tang jingle bells but it only has two m.cs on it and gza didnt come correct i would have like to see rza or meth on it with maybe masta killah.

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:28 PM   #26
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I really enjoy Decks verse, but the beat and the track it self is just a weak idea. Nice try RZA.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:33 AM   #27
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
the tracks o.k the beat isnt bad cosign on it being the wu tang jingle bells but it only has two m.cs on it and gza didnt come correct i would have like to see rza or meth on it with maybe masta killah.

peace
lol at GZA not coming correct

[GZA]
They couldn't get me, watch me move swiftly
Broke the unmarked fifty with this cabby who was a gypsy
He stayed tipsy, said he loved his bills crispy
Drivin' the streets he kept heat on the night, shifty
Quickly, who ring bells like it's twelve on Sunday?
While the stage catch shells from forceful gunplay
Mere fact that the track was a fierce counterattack
All those who couldn't multiply were sent back
No tanks, low rank, soldiers hittin' the heart
Tainted the heart of an empire, was torn apart
Brought to a halt from a front full assault
The chemist left the lab with undetermined results
They saw the swordsman sift electrical volts
The audience threw nuts with loose screws and bolts
The archives automatically changed ya stiff vibes
It was layin' in the zip drive from chest five

IMO GZA was even better than Deck.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:05 AM   #28
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

^^ The Deck's verse is one of his finest, but shyt, GZA was totally equal...

P.E.A.C.E.
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:13 PM   #29
Don Universo
PRODIGAL SUN

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

nothing wack about this beat at all. every joint can't have 10 elements and 3 or 4 drops.stop playin' it on clock radio speakers.

Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:16 PM   #30
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Its a pretty decent beat i like the synth line that comes in on it. But the singing at the beginning prompts me to the skip button.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote