news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-31-2005, 08:12 PM   #1
Dj ninocarta

Dj ninocarta grasshopper
Default Raaddrr Van is Lost!!!!

What's up everybody? I go by the name Dj Ninocarta. My website
is : djninocarta.tripod.com .This is my first time posting
on the wutangcorp forum. I was informed about the posting
of my name and the label Carta Records.Thanks to everyone for the
support of the album, The Booth/The Mic/The Lyrics. Heres my story in reference to Raaddrr Van:

He was living in Miami. When he was living in Miami he was living in a shelter with queen. Things didn't work out with him so he moved back to NY. He called me and I came though as a brother.I helped him get a good place and a job in a good area that took care of him & queen.

I had offered him a deal with Carta Records. The content of the deal is to take his old material and market/sale worldwide to promote him to another level .Myself and the label were working out our tactics to promote him from one stage to the next which takes time. Peace to chambermusik,wutang corp , wu-international,wuforever and all those hip magazines(HipHop-Mag.,HipHopGame etc.)& wutang websites who gave the support. As a dj (djninocarta@tripod.com), I was getting him booked for shows. Promoters I deal with neva heard of him but took their chance though me to give it a try. If you looked online (before /2005) before we started only 1-5 searches came up about him and those were only emails and two forum messeges from 1998. Now there are tons of things online about him. Thank you for the support.

I was getting booked shows as school started this month because thats a great time. He started including these guys from ohio and this cat from a iron chamber/true grind site to interfere with the buisness. At a professional level I'm not to allow that to happen. He then changes his character picks up to leave back to florida and now lives in a shelter again. He is totally lost. In the email put up by Dlah he put promises were made. The contract says it all.

Raaddrr Van is a street hustler and he's good at it .He lets people get to him to try and hold him back so they can get to his level. Please take a look at his site:
raaddrrvanwu.tripod.com and check the events to see show from this year. I helped create a fan base physically and the label held it down online. I was tryin to put him on shows with artists tours resently coming up but its not happin because: When I had one of a wutang clan members associate host a couple of his shows (With him being there he showed Raaddrr support), Raaddrr disrepected the GOD and the GODZ verbally. That tell the rest. Right now I am working with other wu artists. I have dealt with alot of artist through out my years. I keep it real with the GODZ. We will keep pushin his album but hold it at a certain marketing level.?

- Also the problem with Ironchamber/True grind, they see we have chambermusik carry the product. They tried to preach to me not to sell our product on there site do theirs instead. I didn't accept at that time. So they got to Raaddrr to turn on us. When I spoke to that person he was nowhere at a buisness level conversation at all. He just spilled to me the past problem about him and chambermusik. Chambermusik was holden it down with the other wutang sites when Wutang corp Crashed .
I have no problem with chambermusik at all. If there was ever a problem the best way to resolve the problem is to resolve it together or go seperate ways with good luck to each party.Not derogatory statements or implication of the worst upon a party.

Thank you for reading this and Peace to the GODZ.
Dj ninocarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 08:15 PM   #2
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz
Default Re: Raaddrr Van is Lost!!!!

wtf?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 08:23 PM   #3
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

hi mr DJ will u be my friend?
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 08:30 PM   #4
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^WTF!!!!! why you spas's like that...^

this is more than likely an actual producer or somthin..

thanks for the info man.. r u really nino carter, nice pic with Killah Priest...
Old 08-31-2005, 08:36 PM   #5
Gully Reloaded
Fuck Your Life

Gully Reloaded grasshopper

Look...

DJ Real Media Player 9 or whatever the fuck your Name is, No One's Heard of you, No one Cares.

Fuck outta here, tired of you Lame ass Internet Emcee's and Lame's who're Friends with that Wigger Cno Evil so you think you actually have some sort of Talent or say in anything credible or important because that corny white boy says so.

"Peace to the GODZ"

P.S. You're a Faggot, Son.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:37 PM   #6
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wtf is wrong with you people?
Old 08-31-2005, 08:37 PM   #7
heatholdingconceitedmofo
Banned

heatholdingconceitedmofo grasshopper

the truth comes out..dont doubt chambermusik people
heatholdingconceitedmofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 08:39 PM   #8
Gully Reloaded
Fuck Your Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutage
wtf is wrong with you people?
Wrong?

This kid DJ Itunes 7.0 is trying to claim he's a credible DJ with a fuckin Tripod Site? with a Corny ass E-mail trying to settle some E-beef he had with some Internet Emcee and that Wigger Cno Evil's Site?

Stop Crying, Hoe.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:39 PM   #9
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

wow everyone so harsh to everyone give the guy a break he hasnt said anyhtin bad bout u lot so keep ya cool
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 08:41 PM   #10
heatholdingconceitedmofo
Banned

heatholdingconceitedmofo grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gully Reloaded
Look...

DJ Real Media Player 9 or whatever the fuck your Name is, No One's Heard of you, No one Cares.

Fuck outta here, tired of you Lame ass Internet Emcee's and Lame's who're Friends with that Wigger Cno Evil so you think you actually have some sort of Talent or say in anything credible or important because that corny white boy says so.

"Peace to the GODZ"

yo gully...tell your girlfriend ima suck her nipples

heatholdingconceitedmofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 08:49 PM   #11
Gully Reloaded
Fuck Your Life

Right when she gets Home.

P.S. I Smash on the Regular, you Mad?
Old 08-31-2005, 08:56 PM   #12
eastsidemtl

eastsidemtl grasshopper

Quote:
Look...

"Peace to the GODZ"

you must be very young or very stupid to talk like that.by the way raaddarr van isnt well known but he was pretty close to the wu.on his album he have two crazy rza beats.rza doesnt give beats to internet mcs.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:58 PM   #13
Gully Reloaded
Fuck Your Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsidemtl
you must be very young or very stupid to talk like that.by the way raaddarr van isnt well known but he was pretty close to the wu.on his album he have two crazy rza beats.rza doesnt give beats to internet mcs.
Nah...

I Just don't give a Fuck about Wu Affiliate's, for the Most Part.

Raaddarr Van trying to get some Publicity by posting about some Bullshit that happened Between HIM, A DJ, and ChamberMusik?

Little Man should've kept shit Under wraps, not try and Publicize this shit like we Care. I Mean, I'm Sure some of you Lame ass Kids Care...but Most of us Don't.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:02 PM   #14
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Quote:
Nah...

I Just don't give a Fuck about Wu Affiliate's, for the Most Part.

Raaddarr Van trying to get some Publicity by posting about some Bullshit that happened Between HIM, A DJ, and ChamberMusik?

Little Man should've kept shit Under wraps, not try and Publicize this shit like we Care. I Mean, I'm Sure some of you Lame ass Kids Care...but Most of us Don't.
At least Raaddrr is part of the Wu family and is trying to do shit with his life. Your up here talking trash for really no reason. "This guy needs to shut the fuck up, no one cares." Well maybe you should shut the fuck up.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:04 PM   #15
eastsidemtl

eastsidemtl grasshopper

if you dont care dont post,simple as that.