news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-22-2008, 08:25 PM   #181
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Word.

(a clue is, that she has the same distinctive last name as my brother and i)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:26 PM   #182
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
this fread is slowly losing its potential classic status ...
Hold your horses dude.

Bangaz coming froo i expect.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:29 PM   #183
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Gangsta typing is contagious. I want an essay on this Pat, how and why is typing like a gangsta contagious? 500 word min.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:29 PM   #184
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nigga i is off to duh supermarket for ravioli's ... ta ta
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:33 PM   #185
Longbongcilvaringz

I don't know the first thing about gnagsta typing, but i can write 500 words about anything, as long as it has no consequence.

I'll have it in the mail soon.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:37 PM   #186
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

This is BLACKULA:

Name - Ivonne (martinez)...

Age - 22 (born day 31/10/85)

Physical - 5'6", 140-5lbs, Average, Brown hair, Brown eyes.

Education - Went to a catholic school too till highschool then I went to a public Collegiate Institute... or just a high school as normal ppl would call it... Now, I major in computer networking administration and technology weeeee! College is fun! -dead-

Affiliations - Hmm I'm not related to ne one here, but I do like to affiliate myself as Bateman's lesbian lover.

Oh yeah and I dated Gully reloaded if ne one remembers that guy.

hmmmm Pictures? well i don't need to show you guys what I look like, you all ready know...
But heres a silly one Pat likes...

Old 10-22-2008, 08:40 PM   #187
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

YES
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:41 PM   #188
Longbongcilvaringz

Post a profile 11th before you leave Wu Corp for the services.

Old 10-22-2008, 09:14 PM   #189
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

......blackula Jocks Me Cuz Were Both Pretty Faced Nerds....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:19 PM   #190
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Blackula Smokes Hunny Dipps

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #191
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Post a profile 11th before you leave Wu Corp for the services.

in due time
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:24 PM   #192
Longbongcilvaringz

No hurry.

I am sure Skampoe can keep people amused.

(pressures on)

Old 10-22-2008, 09:32 PM   #193
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

So why isnt mine up??
Old 10-22-2008, 09:36 PM   #194
Longbongcilvaringz

Hm, i seem to have missed it or something.

Let me look through the thread and stuff.

Old 10-22-2008, 09:38 PM   #195
Longbongcilvaringz

Found it.

Sorry about the mix up, i'm a little tired.

Piece