news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-22-2008, 11:25 AM   #16
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^AHAHAHAHHAHAhaAHahAHAhahahahAHHAHahAHAHAhaHAHHAH! !!!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 11:26 AM   #17
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bahahahaha! I could hardly keep a straight face. Note the grimey facial hair. At the start of November I will fashion a pencil finn tache out of it.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:29 AM   #18
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, Fuck off!

Do not post my government last name on here.

Ive told you before.

I'll remove that from my post if i must.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:31 AM   #19
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 10-22-2008, 12:01 PM   #20
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

tsa you actually look cooler than i expected, idk why, but word.

im not a powerful member of wupcorp, nor do i have a digital camera so....

9-10-89, michigan, the worst economic state in the union for the last 10 years, 5'11", 150 lbs, look like a mix between eminem and nas.... i guess.
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:03 PM   #21
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

True, could you just space out your post a little more and break it down into sections.

Then i can put you on the realism board.

(TSA, stop ruining my index, or i'll ban you from this thread)

Old 10-22-2008, 12:26 PM   #22
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Lets get one thing fucking straight, my name is not fucking Trent. It is Robert, see!

NOT HAPPY!

(that is probably the most furiously serious picture I will ever place on wucorp. Slothy is the photographer).
lorenzo? hahaha I love it!

roberts a cutie
Old 10-22-2008, 12:31 PM   #23
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You realise Pat that half those links direct you to my profile?

Old 10-22-2008, 12:33 PM   #24
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
lorenzo? hahaha I love it!

roberts a cutie
Haha! Yes, Lorenzo is pretty obscure. I didn't want to disclose that information but fuck people thinking my name is Trent.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:37 PM   #25
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what's wrong with Trent? it's a nice name.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:40 PM   #26
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryxx View Post
what's wrong with Trent? it's a nice name.
Trent oozes jock/metrosexual tendencies. That, and my name is not Trent, so I'd prefer it if people didn't think it was.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:56 PM   #27
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The clothes TSA wears were 'fresh' in England about 6 years ago.

Big writing on jumpers. Colars and all that shit.

Maybe it's different in America. But it pretty much looks like the stuff you would find in a charity shop over here.
Senator C. Palantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:00 PM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
The clothes TSA wears were 'fresh' in England about 6 years ago.

Big writing on jumpers. Colars and all that shit.

Maybe it's different in America. But it pretty much looks like the stuff you would find in a charity shop over here.
Yeah, but compare it to the shit other American people wear...

It is all relative.

Old 10-22-2008, 01:03 PM   #29
Longbongcilvaringz

Piece to Kris.

Old 10-22-2008, 01:04 PM   #30
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Ok, cool, isn't 11 stone, like, 200kg though?
I have no idea.

More....

I have hair that looks like a badly kept birds nest.

I wear skinny jeans, chucks and well fitted t-shirts.

I enjoy gigs, football, poker and drinking on the regular. And snowboarding once a year.

I never play computer games, apart from GTA and Pro Evo at friends houses.

This is the only forum ive ever been on.

I drive around in a van delivering food to old people for a job. But havent actually started yet.

I hate stuck up girls, dressing smart and people who only like people who are into the same things as them.

From the ages of 13 to 17 I used to smoke weed everday. I slowed it down and now only do it every now and then.

I got kicked out of college after 1 month.

Negro
Senator C. Palantine is offline   Reply With Quote