news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-23-2008, 04:40 PM   #16
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

OOH! I want a famous wucorp phrase too! Lemme see...

How's this?....

*AHEM!*

"Pancakes Anyone?"
Old 10-23-2008, 04:41 PM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HAHAHAHahahah, this brings up another question

have you said any wucorp jokes in real life?

i at times call morgan freeman morgayn freemen LOL!

I also clown someone on a bulletin, then when they reply all angry i send them a link to that exact same bulletin like general wise, then if they reply again i send them a link of a picture of them looking particularly faggy
Old 10-23-2008, 04:44 PM   #18
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
HAHAHAHahahah, this brings up another question

have you said any wucorp jokes in real life?

i at times call morgan freeman morgayn freemen LOL!

I also clown someone on a bulletin, then when they reply all angry i send them a link to that exact same bulletin like general wise, then if they reply again i send them a link of a picture of them looking particularly faggy
werd is bond yo ahahahahha ask father time n jigsaw- theres this crack head round my way and looks like style in this picture

and i swear every time i see holmes i always yell put

gaaaaaaaaaavin!!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:45 PM   #19
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I did threaten to "Neg Rep" somebody at work the other day... which is even funnier because I have NO rep powers whatsoever...
Old 10-23-2008, 04:46 PM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Get your younger brother to post here TSA.

Then you can address me through him

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:46 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

which more than ever makes me think u r stylemaster! @ beautiful style

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-23-2008, 04:47 PM   #22
Killa BB
Online Now

Why?
Old 10-23-2008, 04:58 PM   #23
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

cuz some one that never werked the rep system wouldnt yern to neg rep sum one!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-23-2008, 04:59 PM   #24
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hhaahahaha

yeah, how could they "yern" like that.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:00 PM   #25
Killa BB
Online Now

I'm not even sure if I know how to yern...
Old 10-23-2008, 05:03 PM   #26
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Yern Me Bitch

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-23-2008, 05:09 PM   #27
Killa BB
Online Now

I think I'm trying to!!! Don't yell at me!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 05:11 PM   #28
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Lol

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-23-2008, 05:14 PM   #29
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I gotta find a topic in real life in which I can say "rew1nD Skr0llz wif mY eyEz CloseD"
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:19 PM   #30
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha i did that a few times....replaced the word "guys" with "gays".

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote