news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: Triple Threat!!
Devamps 6 50.00%
Clymax 1 8.33%
MF Herbs 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE
Default Triple Threat Match!! Devamps V.s Clymax V.s MF Herbs (Vote)

Because 3 of the opponents were M.I.A for the submition deadline these 3 contestants were left without an opponent. So just so they feel like they are a part of this battle I am hosting a triple threat match... Who ever has the dopest beat wins...

However... nobody gets eliminated... This is just for fun.

Congrats guys you all move on to the next round....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Who rocked it??

Contestants;

Devamps - http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7010459

Movie Sample/s used: Spaceballs

---------------------------------------------------------------

Clymax - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...songID=7010838

Movie Sample/s used: Rocky

---------------------------------------------------------------

MF Herbs - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...songID=7009662

Movie Sample/s used: Jailbait, New Jersey Drive

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rules;

No Voting for yourself!!

Voting will end Nov 6

Last edited by 12weLvE; 10-29-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:31 PM   #2
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

yo check Vamps beat is linking to Infinity's drop!!
Old 10-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fixed
Old 10-29-2008, 04:52 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Wow @ Varan's Drums on that track.......

Clymax beat was volumed out really low. I like that rocky sample slowed down though.

Vamps banged out the hardest though.

vote - Devamps
Old 10-29-2008, 05:10 PM   #5
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

all equally dope IMO!! vamps joint was hard and had me cracking up, Clymax took the most famous movie song ever and flipped it in a suprisingly good way and Varan's blend of old and new school blaxploitation was smooth as fuck.

vote goes to varan, that vibe was too cool for school my man lol!!
Old 10-29-2008, 05:29 PM   #6
12weLvE
Veteran Member

Devamps joint bangs hard... Rugged samp and the drum work is as dirty at it usually is.

Love what Clymax did with the sample!!! And the little horn stabs then guitar riff... fire!!! Drums bang hard, but the sample is a little too low.

Damn that sp magic had me going crazy! This beat is also on some firery shit... I really wanted to vote Clymax, but I cant look past how much doper this was...at 1:34 shit really gets ill too lol. BANGING!!

Varan got my vote.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #7
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like each one but had to go with DEVAMPS....shit is too ill
Old 10-29-2008, 06:55 PM   #8
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Clymax..

Old 10-29-2008, 07:07 PM   #9
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

God damn..these beats were all really good...vamps beat was my fav probably, and damn Clymax shit is fire, but i think i have to vote for Varan because it was just a really fuckin dope beat.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:12 PM   #10
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nothing but fire out here. I was feelin all 3 so to vote would just be preference. Vamps I though was on point but could use more bass somewhere in it. Funny stuff too. Ill sounds. Only thing I wasn't feelin on Clymax beat was the tempo I though it could go up 3-5 bpm at least and maybe the volume was a little low. I was lovin the strings at the end of the bars. Classic soundin joint but I thought the sound was kinda muffed. Va No Lemonade? Haha yeah ridiculous sample. Don't know if that ones been used before but it is other worldly. I wasn't really feelin the drums but it didn't really matter. I could just imagine this with some more traditional hits on it with a tom breakdown and crashes it would be crazy. But as it is with the drums and background talk still an amazin beat. I even feel the spacey sounds. I got to give it up for Varan.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
Old 10-29-2008, 09:53 PM   #11
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Damn this one was tough, all the beats were equal sickness

but i was feelin Vamps the most, got my head noddin instantly

laughed a little at the dark helmet sample

Keep firing assholes!! lol
Old 10-30-2008, 02:22 AM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

vamps tsakes it imo... bu all 3 were dope, nj drive joint was insane.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:40 AM   #13
360beatz
Veteran Member

360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey

Vote - MF Herbs
Closed Thread