0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2005, 02:57 PM   #16
LadySnowBlood
LSB
 
LadySnowBlood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal
Age: 35
Posts: 3,061
Rep Power: 15
LadySnowBlood grasshopper
Default Re: Beslan

http://www.h73.com


don't DO IT
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 03:54 PM   #17
Gawd
Just walk away.
 
Gawd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Unlimited Power
Posts: 10,924
Rep Power: 0
Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey
Default Re: Beslan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smo
r.i.p...

have u ever heared bout dat city? it was a year ago! do u think, killin' children in da fuckin' war (even it's a war 4 freedom) is right?

make love, not war!

peace!
Do you purposley type like you have no fingers?? Do you have to use slang when you type?? Your trying to hard.
__________________
Gawd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 09:56 PM   #18
wutangazn
okinawan, not japanese
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: spokane, wa yeah it sucks
Age: 27
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
wutangazn grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to wutangazn
Default Re: Beslan

japanese people killed and raped alot of chinese in nanking regardless of their age. as being japanese im ashamed of what the japanese did at that time. killing innocent people is fucked up! especially kids that have nothing to do with anything. i hope the kids that survived wont grow up to be like the adults that killed kids and repeat what happened in the past.
wutangazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 07:58 AM   #19
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Age: 31
Posts: 2,705
Rep Power: 15
Big Bad Man grasshopper
Default Re: Beslan

Quote:
Originally Posted by edbigghead
Do you purposley type like you have no fingers?? Do you have to use slang when you type?? Your trying to hard.
Purposley?

To hard?

Even a Russian wit no fingers who types wit his nose seems to have better grammar than you dude. I write in slang aw the time coz I can, reps how I speak better, Im no gonna write or talk formal on an internet site, believe that! N if some1 rips some1 for it, they must be a bit snobby. Besides, when need be my spelling and grammar is the business, and you couldnt write or figure what Smo said in Russian, so fuck off!
__________________
Peace!


Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 08:04 AM   #20
urban_angel
angel of da corp
 
urban_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,220
Rep Power: 14
urban_angel crouching tiger
Default Re: Beslan

Beslan was a really horrifc terrible tradgey which the children of Beslan did not deserve at all.

R.I.P.

and peace to the victims of New Orleans, n the victims all around the world.


peace
urban_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 08:11 AM   #21
Golden_Armz
DA TRIBEZMAN
 
Golden_Armz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: London
Posts: 607
Rep Power: 12
Golden_Armz grasshopper
Default Re: Beslan

U know, it wasnt the Chechnyans thats killed the kids, i think only some of em got caught up in crossfire......look at the reports and u'll see when the russian army started throwin in gas and shooting most people died. not very humane is it?
Golden_Armz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 09:16 AM   #22
smo
ya advertisement here $10
 
smo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 451
Rep Power: 0
smo Village Idiot
Default Re: Beslan

1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Armz
U know, it wasnt the Chechnyans thats killed the kids, i think only some of em got caught up in crossfire......look at the reports and u'll see when the russian army started throwin in gas and shooting most people died. not very humane is it?
man, i said everybody hate dis war! it is da war of politics, nobody want it! wattabout soldiers? they're only carrin out da ordes, and u know it!
doncha thin' i can say nothin bout foreign policy ov england? in dis thread i talk 4 myself, i'm not gonna justify my government!

2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbigghead
Do you purposley type like you have no fingers?? Do you have to use slang when you type?? Your trying to hard.
i've got ten mattafuckin fingers. and i type slang words wit all my ten mattafuckin fingers. and wit all my ten mattafuckin fingers, usin da shift key, i type: FUCK U!!! u must be a very stupid mattafucka, couse u consider discussin dis fuckin shit in a topic like dat one acceptable!

3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
Purposley? To hard? Even a Russian wit no fingers who types wit his nose seems to have better grammar than you dude. I write in slang aw the time coz I can, reps how I speak better, Im no gonna write or talk formal on an internet site, believe that! N if some1 rips some1 for it, they must be a bit snobby. Besides, when need be my spelling and grammar is the business, and you couldnt write or figure what Smo said in Russian, so fuck off!
thnx! peace!
smo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one