news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-14-2013, 07:54 AM   #16
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

He hasn't done a lot of classic movies but I like The Terminator 1,2,3, Commando, Red Heat, The Last Stand, True Lies, Eraser, The Expendables 2. I was very disappointed in his recent movie Escape Plan with Sylvester Stallone.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:55 AM   #17
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I saw at another website that it's confirmed that there's gonna be another Terminator with Arnold and I think it's gonna come out next summer or 2015.

Old 11-14-2013, 02:34 PM   #18
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
He hasn't done a lot of classic movies but I like The Terminator 1,2,3, Commando, Red Heat, The Last Stand, True Lies, Eraser, The Expendables 2. I was very disappointed in his recent movie Escape Plan with Sylvester Stallone.
Predator?

Kindergarten Cop and Twins were awesome when I was a kid. Not sure how they would hold up now if I watched them.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:43 PM   #19
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I didn't like Predator and i didn't like part 2 with Danny Glover and Gary Busey. The Running Man and Raw Deal movies are ok. Have you seen those? Kindergarten Cop and Twins are alright. I heard he's supposed to be doing a sequel to Twins with Danny Devito and Eddie Murphy. I really hope they weren't gonna do a sequel LOL. I couldn't believe it when i heard the news because Twins doesn't need a sequel. I think Arnold must be desperate for money because if i was him, i wouldn't do a Twins sequel LOL. Somebody at a tv website said they would like to see a Commando sequel and i responded that i would like to see that because i love Commando.

LOL@Arnold ripping out Rae Dawn Chong's car seat when he first met her hahahahahahahahahaha. I also like the scene when he's on the airplane and the black guy he's sitting next to told him the next time he opens his mouth, he's gonna shut it for him LOL. So Arnold punched the guy and broke his neck LOL. When the airline stewardess walked by him, Arnold said don't bother my friend because he's dead tired hahahahahahahahahaha. I also liked the scene when he's at the mall and those security guards tried to arrest him and he beat them up LOL. Commando has so many classic scenes. I also like the ending when he's shooting up a bunch of foreigner soldiers outside the house where his daughter is being held hostage.

Old 11-14-2013, 11:15 PM   #20
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Arnold is a legend.

I think he should 100% make "True Lies 2" because this movie definitely needs a sequel, also he is older now and him staring in another "True Lies" movie would look more realistic/plausible than him being Terminator again.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:54 AM   #21
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by senator c. Palantine View Post
opening 5 minutes of commando, where arnie is playing with his daughter and carrying logs = the funniest thing ever put to film.
lolololl

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #22
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

http://youtu.be/TjvSGSPAcPs?t=3m17s
Old 11-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #23
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
opening 5 minutes of Commando, where Arnie is playing with his daughter and carrying logs = the funniest thing ever put to film.
Haha

The whole movie is awesomely bad.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:56 PM   #24
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao lolololllllllk

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:41 AM   #25
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Sosa, you can't be serious that Commando sucks. Commando is his best movie.

Old 01-22-2014, 01:34 PM   #26
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

Old 01-23-2014, 11:26 AM   #27
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

What's up with that new Bud Light commercial with him wearing a wig and pretending like he's playing ping pong? LOL. I saw previews for a new movie he has coming out in April called Sabotage with Terrence Howard and some other unknown actors. It looks good and I wanna see it.

Old 01-28-2014, 09:18 PM   #28
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

$3 million payday

Old 01-29-2014, 11:20 AM   #29
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

He gets $3 million for that commercial? Wow. I just recently bought his The Last Stand movie. I saw it when it came to theatres and i liked it. I'm gonna watch it this weekend. Johnny Knoxville was funny in that and i liked Forest Whitaker's character.