news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-01-2008, 10:55 AM   #1
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Weed Drought in the MidWest?

aight peep game,

its dry as fuck over here in Colorado. we can find chronic still, but ALL the goddam Regular shit is dried the fuck up.

I guess my boy that i used to get the pounds from tried to make some moves, BUT he got busted with 81 pounds (hes fucked) and it seems like it just been going downhill from there.

is it the same where your at? somebody live around here with some connects ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yeah man , check the facts to see why.

Down on the border of Mexico is a war going on and nothing is going out. Shit is crazy.

Just google up your state and anything related to traffic and you'll find your answer.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:18 AM   #3
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah was dry as fuck round here for ages aswell... south west england... nothing green atall... but over the past month shit is bangin again
Old 11-01-2008, 11:24 AM   #4
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace

infinity, that shit makes sense man. im bout to read up on that. and your in texas, right, i hear it comes though texas from mexico. how is it looking over there ?

*scraping my bong for resin as we speak lol*

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 11-01-2008, 11:33 AM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
peace

infinity, that shit makes sense man. im bout to read up on that. and your in texas, right, i hear it comes though texas from mexico. how is it looking over there ?

*scraping my bong for resin as we speak lol*

It all depends. You know the dro look nice but thats cuz mf be growin they own and taxin like a bitch.

The regs..... they was dry as fuck for the last 2 months and then some fresh came through but if you know anything about weed you would know that the "fresh regs" we just got wasnt fully grown yet (picked early and cured wrong).

See Regs is just hermaphrodite weed.

That sticky (dro , nug , , Kind , etc etc) is the real deal pure mary jane. Its a female plant. You cant have the fems around males or they either get ruined all the way or they are used for Regs.

Weed with seeds in it will get you high for a minute yes but in the long run you want to smoke the closet to a female as possible.

Dont get me wrong , I smoke the shit outta regs. There are some real nice regs but when the shit aint hittin it just aint hittin...

And yeah I live in TX and yeah we get our shit from Mexico. It goes from Tx and moves up throughout the midwest.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

sux to be ya'll hahahaha

en why cee every thaang!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:37 AM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

Skamp you was just talking about having nothing but dirt a month ago.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:45 AM   #8
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

NYC pays $100 for an ounce of what we get here for $40-$45. n some dirty shit. we get that fire reggie.

infinity, lol @ the quick weed lesson.

but yea man, im pretty well read when it comes to weed and hallucinogens, so your sort of preaching to the quire. lol

yea that Kind Bud aint never really dry up, cause like u said mofos be growing it.

but me and my people prefer smoking that reg cause we can afford it and get blown back. we usually get good reg's man. some lime green lookin, barely any seeds, type shit u know.

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 11-01-2008, 11:58 AM   #9
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
Skamp you was just talking about having nothing but dirt a month ago.
but is a new day babyboy its a greener day

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:04 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
but is a new day babyboy its a greener day

Hahahahahah! I HEARD that. Blaze a spliff or an L an bump a Dilla Track!
Old 11-01-2008, 12:35 PM   #11
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Hop a greyhound to mexico and get it yourself!

Last edited by WARPATH; 11-01-2008 at 12:38 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:37 PM   #12
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

On another note, I refuse to believe things are dry in CO, but I guess it depends where you live. When I lived in Denver it was never dry.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:30 PM   #13
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

haaaa

yo its never been this bad, since i moved here 7 yrs ago.

the droughts are usually towards the end of the summertime, and never this bad.

and what the fuck do i look like taking a greyhound to Mexico to get some weed? i dont even kow if thats possible. ill start buying chronic regularly before i do that shit.

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 11-01-2008, 02:20 PM   #14
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

ill see what i can do
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:40 PM   #15
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
sux to be ya'll hahahaha

en why cee every thaang!
nigga you live in conneticut