news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 01-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #1531
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

im not a big finch fan, so i dont care. eloels. as for BN, read the GL stuff..its my fav. even more so than the main series. and no, no B&R today.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:34 PM   #1532
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:52 PM   #1533
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope. anyone read siege?

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 01-07-2010, 12:57 PM   #1534
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

^^ I was also wondering if Siege is worth picking up and if the Fall of the Hulk series is any good?
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:46 PM   #1535
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

I picked up Siege earlier today and Fall of the Hulks NYEE cover a week ago.

I also won an advance screening for Planet Hulk next week and Loeb is gonna be there lolololol

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:21 PM   #1536
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

word? kick his ass..eloels.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 01-10-2010, 03:55 PM   #1537
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just read blackest night #6. good shit. the orange ring def went to the right person.

seige #1 wasnt bad. not a lot of action, but the story idea is a good one.

and i do agree the spider woman is dragging its feet. REALLY dragging its feet. but its worth the 300 pennies to me cause that art is some of the best in comics period. great to just look at.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #1538
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

alex maleev is great.

i thought seige went way too quickly...i guess bendis was reacting to the criticisms of his decompression, but this was too compressed imo...but i'm definitely interested in where it goes, and coipel of course had magnificent art.

oh and how many marvel comics in the last month have ended with a splash page of steve rogers lol
Old 01-10-2010, 04:56 PM   #1539
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no doubt on the steve rogers thing. they really dropped the ball on that. i will not read who will wield the shield until reborn 6 comes out. fuck them. lol

and i just got into the walking dead. brilliant shit! the characters are well defined and you never know what might happen. great series i was sleeping on.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #1540
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

i heard walking dead was good but all the marvel stuff i read from robert kirkman was straight ass (Especially ultimate x-men) so i passed on it.

still catching up on the lantern-verse...reading the star sapphires arc in GLC right now.
Old 01-10-2010, 05:46 PM   #1541
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Old 01-10-2010, 05:51 PM   #1542
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

jim lee? really? not to impressed by that one to be honest. right now, Gleason and Mahnke got the GL game on lock..eloels and Reis, but hes been a bit on and off.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 01-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #1543
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 01-10-2010, 06:43 PM   #1544
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

reis>>>mahnke, gleason...they are all incredible but mahnke and gleason's faces and proportions occasionally look awkward and awful

reis is one of the best artists doing superhero comics right now...he's like an amalgamation of alan davis, john byrne, and neal adams...he makes bryan hitch look like a ho

and i agree the jim lee covers somewhat underwhelming; i think the composition of the image is kind of sloppy
Old 01-10-2010, 07:05 PM   #1545
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

bong^

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote