news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 01-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #1621
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

sick^^ still not sure why he wasnt already one..since im sure he was offered a ring when the first wave went out..i mean even fucin batman was offered one....highly doubt crow wouldve rejected it
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #1622
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

shits gon be ill tho

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #1623
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no doubt
Old 01-24-2010, 07:49 PM   #1624
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

planet hulk leaked.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #1625
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms

oh shit!!!!!!!
guna check for that

just got v for vendetta today... its pretty good so far but im not far in

Old 01-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #1626
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

they have it on comic invasion and realestniggas has a 1 link for it.

i did an essay on the movie a in my english class a couple years ago.

Old 01-24-2010, 10:17 PM   #1627
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

haha no shit... depending on the angle you look at it i think it's make a good paper.
thanks btw

Old 01-25-2010, 11:07 AM   #1628
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:54 AM   #1629
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

LLMMMAAAOO^^^^

HAHAHAHAHHA......."you snotty little bastard"
Old 01-25-2010, 07:21 PM   #1630
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 01-26-2010, 10:54 PM   #1631
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

seems pretty obvious whats gonna happens...rhymes with hazardous tit? eloels.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:48 AM   #1632
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

avengers #1 in may

i hope this isn't the team...the line up is dope but where's luke cage and also it's a veritable sausage fest lol...what happened to ms marvel, spider-woman, mockingbird, etc?

plus i don't get comic's obession/fetishization of apes. really don't get it lol
Old 01-27-2010, 12:19 PM   #1633
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol. i dont get the ape thing either. but ken hale from atlas is a dope character. he dont play.

and those bitchasses at marvel are shutting doctor voodoo down after the first story arc. i was really liking that book too. cant even give the brother a shot.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:51 PM   #1634
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^i hear you, but SWORD was also cancelled and Captain Britain and Agents of Atlast...no one's buying the weirder superhero books...the numbers on it were horrendous, i think doc voodoo #2 sold like 13,000...i bought the first few issue too and thought the story got progressively worse as it went on...i didn't like remender's writing at all

Doomwar #1 page...when did Scott Eaton's art start looking good..actually on closer inspection it's still typical eaton, it's just the inking and coloring is helping him out more here than it did on X-Men Legacy

Old 01-27-2010, 06:47 PM   #1635
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

i heard sword wasnt doing good in sales and people complained how horrible beast looked.

SAUSAGE AVENGERS ASSEMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE