news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 01-27-2010, 07:06 PM   #1636
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

im so sick of this switching artists mid-comic shit...im referin to todays new avengers...Immonen is whoopin ass with the pencils and then bam...switch..i hate that shit.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #1637
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

B&R#7 wasn't great.

Worst issue of Cry For Justice... a shame.

Secret Origin, Daredevil & Reborn were all good tho.
Legacy too

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:48 PM   #1638
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

reborn? smh...i didnt get it. too much came out today, i just left that shit

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 01-27-2010, 07:55 PM   #1639
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

reborn as a whole was so shitty it taints brubaker's run lol

who drew the rest of NA?

have you guys read morrison's interview at IGN?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #1640
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

anyone have links to comic blogspots.

i only have comic invasion and the other one i forgot what its called but the bg had iron fist as the bg, the site shut down just recently.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #1641
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

anyone else enjoying spider man? i dropped it for a while, as i often do, and picked it back up for the last rhino issue and this current mysterio arc..and im not hating it, and of course fantastic cover for this last issue.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 01-27-2010, 08:27 PM   #1642
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post

who drew the rest of NA?

have you guys read morrison's interview at IGN?
Acuna..who i despise.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 01-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #1643
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
true but touching cap after his death was retarded to begin with... imo its not as horrible as spideys BND... after that even crap tastes better.

i guess thats my lowest bar.

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:41 PM   #1644
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

omd or ultimatum? lol

spider-man has been good lately.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #1645
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GL #50 was dope, mahnke murdered the art especially the part where Hal smashes Spectre's face lol

i'm an acuna fan, can't wait for his black widow series...oh well

marcos martin is great...i think ASM has been fairly consistent since the issue with deadpool
Old 01-27-2010, 08:44 PM   #1646
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i feel the same about ASM and u beat me to the punch (pun intended) with GL..eloels..i was gonna come in here and say.."see panda?" eloels.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 01-27-2010, 09:15 PM   #1647
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

2 things...Kick Ass...wtf.

and mistake in B&R? if u can identify it then i kno im not crazy.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 01-28-2010, 01:30 AM   #1648
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

ah the panel where dick grayson and batwoman's dialogue baloons are switched...fucked me up too

don't see why this issue was held until after blackest night #6 as it doesn't spoil anything...still one of my favorite series

the newest arc in chew isn't quite doing it for me...it hasn't been as humorous since savoy dipped
Old 01-28-2010, 08:31 PM   #1649
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i fuckin forgot to pick up chew..i had it in my hands..ah w/e, sat.

and ya Batman and Robin wasnt terrible, but that mistake was wild.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 01-29-2010, 04:00 PM   #1650
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im just hoping they dont cop out and make strange sorcerer supreme again. let jericho drumm grow as a character. maybe put him on a team. we need more diversity in comics. especially the good guys.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote