news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 02-26-2010, 09:31 AM   #1771
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[ricky gervais]...nothing sexual...[/ricky gervais]
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:54 AM   #1772
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
lol fuck him, benefiting from nepotism

what's your beef with acuna's art, dusk...he's great, although immonen's parts were better...although i have one question...how the fuck do you punch a laser? plus the timeline between this issue, seige #1, new avengers annual #3, and dark avengers #1 don't match up at all lol...weird considering they were all written by the same person lol not that i give a fuck...continuity be damned i say...but the end of seige #1 with rogers watching the news and him watching the news here is so mismatched it's bizarre lol

"tainted blud"...i have to assume morrison's not done with the cloned body...but i'm more interested in oberon sexton and dr hurt's return.
i dont dislike his art, it just fucked up the momentum of the book for me..he should have either done the whole issue, or not at all...i cant stand the double artist thing...atleast not in this case.

Quote:
oh and dusk if you like immonen, buy that nextwave book if you haven't...it's fucking insane in the best possible way lol
cool
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:57 AM   #1773
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh and ya...BnR...i REALLY enjoyed this issue, idk...it really picked up..Damian was doing pretty good against that clone...pennyworth too..eloels. and ya theres def. something to all that jibberish the batclone was spittin.

Quote:

[ricky gervais]...nothing sexual...[/ricky gervais]
eloels..wooow, im thinking its a more direct reference to Strangelove though.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:03 AM   #1774
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

I read BN #7b last night...loved it!! I saw it being criticized on IGN and I'm not sure why. If you're a GL fan this was a great issue!! I also read the green arrow crossover...wasn't expecting much but was pleasantlly surprised. Story was good and I really liked the art. I also got the last JSA tie-in just because I got the first 2..it was ok.

BnR was pretty good but I can't put my finger on it but lately I have not been feeling it...thinking of canceling my sub.
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:47 AM   #1775
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do not cancel your subscription man...the next arc has them investigating bruce's wherabouts, and doctor hurt coming back...batman vs robin, man lol it's probably my favorite superhero book right now along with secret warriors

the new scalped was one of the best 'done in one' issues since...weapon x #10, also by jason aaron lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
oh and ya...BnR...i REALLY enjoyed this issue, idk...it really picked up..Damian was doing pretty good against that clone...pennyworth too..eloels. and ya theres def. something to all that jibberish the batclone was spittin.

eloels..wooow, im thinking its a more direct reference to Strangelove though.
oh i know, but there's something about a woman straddling a phallic symbol with a smile on her face lol
Old 02-26-2010, 10:52 AM   #1776
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Chamber View Post
I read BN #7b last night...loved it!! I saw it being criticized on IGN and I'm not sure why. If you're a GL fan this was a great issue!! I also read the green arrow crossover...wasn't expecting much but was pleasantlly surprised. Story was good and I really liked the art. I also got the last JSA tie-in just because I got the first 2..it was ok.

BnR was pretty good but I can't put my finger on it but lately I have not been feeling it...thinking of canceling my sub.
nothing has been too out of place with GL since johns has hit it...everything just works and makes perfect sense, and even though what happened in 7 is crazy and some people may not like it..it makes perfect sense...and works, and if u ask me, its awesome...eloels. Thaal is the man.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:54 AM   #1777
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

not be the comic nerd guy, but i'm in my history class bored as fuck right nowlol

someone explain this to me

i guess mockingbird, spider-woman and crew breaking out clint, noh-varr fighting the sentry, spider-woman and spider-man fighting the monkeys (lol), the 2 caps vs the living laser and the corruptor and the dark avengers attacking asgard all happened in the same day? i'm confused...it really doesn't make any sense at all, and the only reason i'm not letting it slide is that they were all written by the same person.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:56 AM   #1778
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
nothing has been too out of place with GL since johns has hit it...everything just works and makes perfect sense, and even though what happened in 7 is crazy and some people may not like it..it makes perfect sense...and works, and if u ask me, its awesome...eloels. Thaal is the man.
yes he is.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:13 PM   #1779
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Quote:
wowzers.

just went and bought the almost-month i was behind... my pocket hurts now.

my eyes will be shortly.

so far i read DD 505... still going strong.
on to BN #7....

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:50 PM   #1780
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

people getting First Wave? i might.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #1781
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

i might...i thought the batman/doc savage one shot was decent but kind of disappointing...azzarello's hit or miss for me, and i have no interest in the characters other than batman. morales' art looks good as always though.

has anyone read unknown soldier? i might check this out, since my pull list is hemhorraging marvel and dc books right now lol
Old 03-01-2010, 10:53 PM   #1782
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #1783
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

Old 03-06-2010, 02:35 PM   #1784
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^that's dope...i heard all of the deadpool spin-offs suck, though...and then deadpool corps drawn by liefeld....ugh

not sure where to post this...looks like a keeper though eleoel

Old 03-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #1785
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

im only sticking to the main series. i took a glance of it and it was just boring.

lol at that cover asa akira ftw