news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 03-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #1801
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

realm of kings is a waste of time and the artists the've started using on the space books has been abysmal. i dropped them recently and i think they're getting cancelled anyway.

on a side note, doomwar's worth checking out...it's hilarious to me that liefeld is doing deadpool corps
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #1802
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh and with avengers...they missed an oppurtunity to relaunch with a new #1 as a weekly or thrice-monthly title like spider-man with immonen, jrjr and someone else rotating on art with bendis writing. i will check out all the #1s at least...i'm a sucker lol but the academy interests me most, i like books with new and obscure characters...glad to see cage still a part of things lol
Old 03-09-2010, 08:42 PM   #1803
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/03/...zon-everybody/

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:10 PM   #1804
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

lol i haven't received any emails from them yet
Old 03-10-2010, 12:26 AM   #1805
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

some people said they didnt get any emails so their stuff was canceled.

i missed out on this =\

Old 03-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #1806
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

looks like the glitch went over to barnes and noble HURRY

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/03/...-barnes-noble/

got daredevil omnibus vol 2 for 16 bucks hopefully it goes through

Old 03-10-2010, 10:17 PM   #1807
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

eloels, wow^

on a different note..really enjoyed BnR...and particularly digging Damian's character dvlpt.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:20 AM   #1808
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

ya b&r 10 was awesome...i didn't like some of clarke's artwork (it looked great sometimes) but the plot development was ridiculous in this issue...is wayne sexton? is dr hurt the domino killer? (i still kind of thing it's the joker...re-read batman 681) i definitely see the 'adam west batman directed by david lynch' vibe that morrison was talking about...damian has developed alot, it's interesting to remember how much he sucked when he was introduced lol

i didn't even bother with the barnes and nobles one, but are people trying to lose their jobs with this madness? or is this the doing of frustrated ex-employees
Old 03-11-2010, 06:57 PM   #1809
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

really? (about clarke) i dug it a great deal...this and GL are on fire man..eloels, DC showin marvel a thing or two.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:47 PM   #1810
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

i liked clarke's out in some panels a great deal but there was some weird perspective in some panels and talia looked weird

just caught up on the last 3 issues of spidey...love how he got publically fired...as soon as he started 'shopping the picture of jameson i was like 'this will not end well' lol

azrael is actually good...the art kind of sucks but the story is interesting, it's following michael lane, one of the 'replacement batmen' the one whose family was killed by 'satanists'...the storyline is well written

thinking about checking out unknown soldier---anyone read this
Old 03-12-2010, 04:28 PM   #1811
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

barnes and noble canceled my order. smh

Old 03-13-2010, 06:56 PM   #1812
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

well...amazon did alright by me...they gave me a $25 credit for the inconvenience and they sent out the invincible iron omnibus for $8.24...woo-hoo

this one, not the old school one...but fuck it, 8 bucks is a steal

Old 03-13-2010, 07:27 PM   #1813
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no doubt. you got a hell of a deal on that, pandemic. and i bet its a quality story too. i didnt get into invincible i-m until the dark reign stuff.

and i was reading unknown soldier up until issue 6 or 7. i gave it up but regret doing so. it is a really well researched piece of work. very dark and violent at times. really good stuff.

and if liefeld is coming back to draw deadpool can we get mcfarlane to come back and draw spidey. even if its a 1 shot. that muhfucka drew spider-man so damn well. at least we're gonna get a wolfman/perez teen titans gn later on this year. that should be good.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:59 AM   #1814
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

they gave out free copies of the first issue of that title this past week, i already have it tho.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #1815
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i enjoyed DT comics..the last issue, just read it...and also hooray for Doomwar..it is good.