news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 03-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #1816
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

doomwar 2 was suppose to drop this week but pushed it back to this coming wed.

dope story.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:46 PM   #1817
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

indeed6, and interesting art...mean doom and wolverine.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:06 PM   #1818
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

punisher max was dope. next arc with bullseye

this is win too

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/0...eld-giant-gun/

Old 03-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #1819
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was just gonna mention Pun Max..it was soo good.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:13 PM   #1820
Crazy K

Crazy K shaolin monk

Whoa whoa whoa...Punisher Max is still...good? I've been hearing that shit died for a while
Old 03-15-2010, 10:27 PM   #1821
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

jason aarons has been killing it with punisher max and wolverine weapon x.

Old 03-15-2010, 10:50 PM   #1822
Crazy K

Crazy K shaolin monk

After the arc with the Spanish girls and the drug den (I know it was a while back) what arcs are worth checking out?
Old 03-16-2010, 01:09 AM   #1823
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it restarted with a new #1...issue 75 is the only really worthwhile issue of vol 1 after 'girls in white dresses'

everyone who likes punishermax and weapon x should check out scalped...it's even better
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #1824
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

damn bro..fuck you..lmao...after reading Pun Max last night i was like, jesus...aaron is sick, i need to read scalped....but im still finishing other stuff. i will tho, promise...soon.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:42 PM   #1825
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

lmao..forgot about this..theyre doing a real finale for CnD...
Old 03-16-2010, 07:50 PM   #1826
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Medina is slayin it....gonna be a sick issue.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=4685

oh, and Daniel Way isnt writing it..eloels.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:16 PM   #1827
Crazy K

Crazy K shaolin monk

Cable and Deadpool actually gonna have an ending? Awww shiiiet.

I'm only reading the Deadpool series at the moment and gotta catch up on some Punisher Max. I got a bunch of Batman graphic novels, but damn...I never took a glimpse at them.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:23 PM   #1828
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

another win for Coipel....hes been killin the art in Siege...Toldja....eloels.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:19 PM   #1829
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

im pissed, i wanted to check out American Vampire...sold out.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:06 AM   #1830
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

siege 3 was just awesome