news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 03-19-2010, 07:02 PM   #1846
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

deodatos the man, for real. but the lastest dark avengers does some weird coloring thing where some scenes look different than others. its strange, and really serves no purpose. but all in all a good ass issue, especially if you like bullseye. that muhfuckers just ruthless.

seige 3 was great, i thought. just good ol fashion ass whoopin and a great way to bring all these storylines to a close. up from avengers disassembled to now. and seeing tony and steve working together is great. no real conversation about the civil war between them yet. but i hope its coming. norman had his goblin warpaint on and shit.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:03 PM   #1847
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
deodato's not lame, you're fucking crazy lol he reminds me of the 70s-80s artists...i bet he'd murder either a horror series or some barbarian/fantasy series
i know he isnt..but i feel like, Dark Avengers isnt his thing..idk..its crazy, i was so excited when i heard he was gonna do Dark Avengers..but as the series progressed i became less and less interested in his work FOR THE SERIES..i kno he aint lame..eloels.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:04 PM   #1848
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
deodatos the man, for real. but the lastest dark avengers does some weird coloring thing where some scenes look different than others. its strange, and really serves no purpose. but all in all a good ass issue, especially if you like bullseye. that muhfuckers just ruthless.

seige 3 was great, i thought. just good ol fashion ass whoopin and a great way to bring all these storylines to a close. up from avengers disassembled to now. and seeing tony and steve working together is great. no real conversation about the civil war between them yet. but i hope its coming. norman had his goblin warpaint on and shit.
ya my favorite part of the issue (besides the Toldja shit..eloels) was seing how Coipel drew Norman with the paint..then Spidey hit em with the SHADDAP...eloels.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 03-19-2010, 07:07 PM   #1849
main_man

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy K View Post
Whoa whoa whoa...Punisher Max is still...good? I've been hearing that shit died for a while
yeah crazy k, if you have all the ennis stuff your pretty much good. there was a storyarc in the bayou that was pretty good after ennis left. and the final issue was good.

but if you aint up on the new run (aaron & dillon) jump on. this kingpin shit has been raw and gritty. good punisher stuff. unlike that goddamn frankencastle bullshit.

and that new avengers team looks pretty tough. nobody with any long rang attacks though. but thats a ground force you wouldnt wanna fuck with. lol

"Blessed be the Lord
Old 03-19-2010, 07:11 PM   #1850
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^i don't think it's the whole team...i think jessica jones-cage or whatever their calling her is on the team as well

and ya, deodato may not be the best fit for superheroes...i'd like to see him do an arc on weapon x or some batman stuff though

lol at 'goddamn frankencastle bullshit'....does anyone buy that garbage?

what's everyone's pull list looking like these days for regular series?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #1851
main_man

yeah, ennis ruined punisher in the regular marvel universe for me. lol. even though he worked REALLY well in civil war. and no, i dont buy that bullshit. i did cop "the list" issue where he got chopped to shit though.

my must cop books: scalped, punishermax, daredevil, pretty much all the avengers stuff, and a good portion of the blackest night shit. whatever i can afford at the time i guess. lol. wolverine weapon x too.

"Blessed be the Lord
Old 03-19-2010, 07:22 PM   #1852
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

tough question, im gonna miss things like Miniseries and other random things...

Batman
BnR
GL
GLC
Adventure Com. (recently dropped)
ASM
New Avengers
Dark Avengers
PunMax
Weapon X
Deadpool (recently dropped)
Chew

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 03-19-2010, 08:26 PM   #1853
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ASM
Secret Warriors
New Avengers
Dark Avengers*
Avengers The Initiative *
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man*
Punisher Max*
Weapon X
X-Force*
X-Men Legacy*
X-Factor*
Daredevil*
Batman
Batman and Robin
Streets of Gotham*
Gotham City Sirens
Detective Comics*
Azrael
Green Lantern
Green Lantern Corps
Scalped (I had to add it to my pulls after getting up on the trades...and I'll probably still buy the trades lol)
Fables*
Unwritten*
Madame Xanadu*
House of Mystery*
Chew
Elephantmen

Minis:
Doomwar
Seige
Ultimate Enemy*
Supergod
Superman Secret Origin*
Cinderella: From Fabletown With Love (lol)*
Blackest Night
Joe The Barbarian* (lol...haven't read it at all yet)

*These I haven't read in months...I just have a stack on a shelf in my closet of shit that needs to be read lol and I just realized I buy a horrendous amount of shit...I just only get to really dig in to my purchase like once or twice in a week and actually veg out on comics though

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 03-19-2010 at 08:31 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:29 PM   #1854
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

sorry dusk include miniseries if you want...damn i am buying too much lol I should drop alot of stuff but I was going to add Flash and probably at least check out the new Green Arrow series coming out...as well as I, Zombie whenever that comes out.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:43 PM   #1855
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

yes also to the 3 u just mentioned...and ya i pick up and drop quite a bit

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 03-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #1856
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

my pull list right now

amazing spider-man
uncanny x-men
daredevil
invincible iron man
thor
fantastic four
wolverine weapon x
x-men legacy
astonishing x-men
dark avengers
deadpool
new avengers
x-force

mini
doomwar
siege
x-factor forever (not sure if i should buy the rest or start downloading it)

downloads
punisher max
hulk lol
batman and robin (barely finished the first issue lol)
ultimate comics spider-man

I recently dropped captain america.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:27 PM   #1857
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ur buying all that x men shit (ya..SHIT) and DL Pun Max, and BATMAN AND ROBIN??? lmao. son...

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 03-19-2010, 09:50 PM   #1858
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
sorry dusk include miniseries if you want...damn i am buying too much lol I should drop alot of stuff but I was going to add Flash and probably at least check out the new Green Arrow series coming out...as well as I, Zombie whenever that comes out.
on the subject of allred...i really enjoyed Nation X#4, i skipped the first 3 and was waiting patiently for Milligan and Allred to reunite in this issue..which was dope.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 03-19-2010, 09:55 PM   #1859
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

hard to let the x-men go since i grew up with it? lol

i dont read that much dc.

plus it gives me something good to read on my phone smh.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:36 PM   #1860
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

anywun read comix on their psp?

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote