news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 03-20-2010, 11:28 PM   #1861
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

cfw or no cfw lol

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:14 AM   #1862
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

no cfw

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:43 AM   #1863
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

fuck is that?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:21 PM   #1864
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms

lol custom firmware... just curious if any one been successful with cbrs w/o modding it

Old 03-21-2010, 08:47 PM   #1865
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i bought all star BnR v.1 for 10 bucks off some guy in the street today..eloels.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:37 PM   #1866
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

nice
did that just go to issue 10?
i havent seen anything after

Old 03-21-2010, 10:01 PM   #1867
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

think so, im not even sure if its officially cancelled..eloels.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:50 AM   #1868
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

what was the name of the spidey series when he was old... it was a 4 parter if i remember right and the covers were primarily black

Old 03-22-2010, 12:28 PM   #1869
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ i think you're talkin bout "spider-man : reign". its kinda like the dark knight spidey.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #1870
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

yes! thanks
i was lookin for spider man requiem but that was way off lol

Old 03-22-2010, 02:07 PM   #1871
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

spider-man reign was pretty wack i thought, from the obvious dkr...homages to the death of mj due to radioactive spider-spooge, it was just really lame imo...the art is nice however.
all star batman vol. 1 has up to issue 9, the infamous 'yellow room' issue...there's only 1 more issue floating around, it came out over a year and a half ago, but according to miller, lee, and didio, the rest of the series will come out, they are just finishing it before soliciting it.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 04:35 AM   #1872
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

yeah i was lookin for the digi copies to see if it was any sig worthy panes, i remember i liked the art was all.
the story was lame.
thats good news about AS:B&R, i hate when that happens tho.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:54 AM   #1873
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

batman 700= 3 stories, 1 about bruce, 1 about grayson, 1 about damien...drawn by andy kubert, tony daniel and frank quietly. all written by morrison. chia pet.

spider-woman ended with 7 because maleev's burned out...is it me or is marvel unable to sustain a book that'[s not avengers, x-related or spider-man?
Old 03-23-2010, 08:28 AM   #1874
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

eloels...seems that way huh? btw good looks on the batman info...

mad excited.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:24 PM   #1875
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Bruce Wayne by Cameron Stewart

On his blog, artist Cameron Stewart shares some preliminary sketches of cowboy Bruce Wayne. Stewart will draw the third issue of Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne, featuring the time-hopping lead character in the Wild West.

batman 698 art: