news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 07-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #2371
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ya, the rest of the preview is here, it doesn't really tell you much lol...it says it has clues to the 'return of bruce wayne'...i'm assuming this involves being prepared for the omega effect and/or whatever hurt's plans are...
http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2010/07...-final-crisis/
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:07 PM   #2372
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ya, seems cool
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:00 PM   #2373
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Brothers & Gangsters

Over on his DeviantART site, Dan Panosian posts an image that's just dripping with cool. "I just finished writing a Story Outline for a Retro Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Daughters of the Dragon limited series for Marvel Comics. [ with Sabretooth and Dazzler! ]," he said in his post. "I'll keep you posted with all the details but in the meantime, here's some Teaser Art to whet your appetite! Enjoy!"
looks awesome

pete tomasi and patrick gleason will be the new team on batman and robin after issue #16.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #2374
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^ i cannot tell you how much i fucking love that heroes for hire pic. that shit already has my money. very frank millerish. lol

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:16 PM   #2375
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
looks awesome

pete tomasi and patrick gleason will be the new team on batman and robin after issue #16.
seriously??????????????????????

eloels..fuckin sick.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:52 PM   #2376
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

astonishing spider-man/wolverine issue 2 was dope.

dr doom as a living planet and the phoenix force gun. funny how Spidey had to use the Spider-Man suit from the "History's Lamest Heroes" stand in a Super Hero Wax Museum, amongst his wax figure was Phone ranger and Squirrel Girl. we got a spidey web-slinging with a "LAME" patch on his ass.

i cannot wait til friday for sdcc!!!

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:36 PM   #2377
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

atlas got cancelled .......again. its a shame too. i like these characters and their place in the marvel u. but there is a gorilla man limited currently out.

anybody fuckin with hawkeye and mockingbird? not bad. i really enjoy the art on it. its a great fit.

and despite the mediocre reviews, i'm diggin the first part of shadowland. i even like the dark black and grey dd suit. if it didnt have the dd symbol on it, it'd look really cool. ol' matts not only reached his breaking point, HE'S DEMONICALLY POSSESSED!!.....or something. lol

Old 07-19-2010, 05:32 PM   #2378
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

first off..no one has mentioned Batman..that shit was good, TSD stepped his game up, the young avengers book is good too, and ya SPidey and wolverine book is bangin
Old 07-19-2010, 05:35 PM   #2379
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
^^^^ i cannot tell you how much i fucking love that heroes for hire pic. that shit already has my money. very frank millerish. lol
ya i'd buy it right now...then again all bendis has to do is add misty knight and colleen wing to the new avengers cast lol

and ya batman was good as usual, tsd started integrating a tim sale influence into his art..nice characterization and adding layers to the puzzle...the secret room, bruce seeing the 'barbatos; graffiti

also...interesting little detail about how bruce said he didn't realize his mask was off...in RIP, hurt commands him to 'take off the cowl and retire from crime-fighting' or whatever, and bruce takes off the mask in the next panel...like hurt had some control over him.

pissed off about atlas getting cancelled right after i started buying it...this happens to me with every marvel book that isn't major
Old 07-19-2010, 07:13 PM   #2380
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

does anyone read "the merc w the mouth" series?
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:51 PM   #2381
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

hell no
Old 07-20-2010, 01:38 AM   #2382
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

deadpool merc with a mouth finished just recently. didnt bother reading it or corps or whatever on going one shots he had. i dropped his main series a couple months back after it got stale.

hawkeye and mockingbird i liked it. i think they announced a week ago that ronin was going to be back in the series trying to find out who ronin is this time around the 7th issue.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:05 AM   #2383
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

thanks kza u answered my question
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #2384
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

hawkeye and mockingbird is cool...is the 'reunion' miniseries worth a purchase?

man, someone seriously needs to tell jrjr to step up his penciling game, i leafed through avengers #3 and the art just looks ugly

did anybody check out 'time masters'? i'm sure it has jack shit to do with morrison's story but i was curious how much it was tied into ROBW
Old 07-22-2010, 11:54 PM   #2385
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

the reunion mini is worth getting if you can find it cheap. same good art. pretty much a typical marvel spy story. with a little skrull kidnapping drama thrown in. not a must but entertaining.

gotta say, immonens art is a fantastic fit with new avengers. he really is a great match for this title kinda like when perez did new teen titans or byrne did x-men.

new power man and iron fist mini coming. but it aint like that cool pic up above. they're introducing a new kid calling himself power man. personally, i'd want to see heroes for hire get the max treatment. think alias with fist and the daughters of the dragon.