news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 07-22-2010, 11:58 PM   #2386
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ya the new power man seems pointless to me...do the daughters of the dragon have any comics of their own?

is the black cat miniseries any good?

\

awesome
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:44 AM   #2387
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the daughters of the dragon i think originally had some black and white stories in some of the kung-fu magazines marvel put out in the 70's. those stories tended to have a little grit in 'em. i dont know if they're collected, but i'd check it out if they were.
i think about 5 or so years ago there was a mini series. it was not bad, kinda written like a summer action film. it came out right before the last heroes for hire team book, with shang-chi, misty, collen, paladin and some others. i've always liked misty and collen as characters.

personally haven't checked out the black cat mini. last comics i read with her in them were the kevin smith mini and heroes for hire.

and wheadons doin avengers. at least they gave it to someone who you know likes the characters. hopefully he will do it justice.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:52 PM   #2388
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
ya the new power man seems pointless to me...do the daughters of the dragon have any comics of their own?

is the black cat miniseries any good?

\

awesome
wooow...

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:00 PM   #2389
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

btw...Batman, Inc....nuff said.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 07-24-2010, 02:16 AM   #2390
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

just got back from sdcc. heres all the swag i got

did not go to any of the booths which i regret. my feet hurt from all the walking. i met only the cast of the super hero squad. the galactus figure is awesome. took more pics of the sideshowcollectibles busts instead of the cosplayers that were there lol.

Last edited by KZA; 07-24-2010 at 02:23 AM.
KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 12:16 PM   #2391
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

nice^^ eloels

best..picture..ever.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 07-25-2010, 10:25 PM   #2392
main_man

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up those pics of the sideshow busts, kza. they have the best shit. if i was super rich with that much money to spend, i'd be buying the busts they make. they always come correct.

is that a marvel vs capcom 3 comic? damn. and i heard about tekken vs street fighter witch is probably my dream fighting game if they can actually pull it off. (except for maybe marvel vs dc. lol)

saw some of the sdcc coverage on g4 (god bless olivia munn. she looks like she tastes so damn good). not too many super surprises, but a lot of good info none the less.

red hulk joining the avengers? i thought he was like a serial killer or something. all i really know about him is that he's really thunderbolt ross and hes red. never really got into hulk comics. he has one of the shittiest rouges galleries in my worthless opinion.

"Blessed be the Lord
Old 07-26-2010, 12:48 AM   #2393
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

god hates sentries and odin is god sign = awesome

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/0...aptist-church/

if i had money to burn i would buy them. they were giving out giftcards ranging from 20-100 bucks but i didnt want it because the site only gives you a list of what you can use it on.

its not a comic sadly its just artwork inserted in a bag and board. i wanted to get a poster also but they were probably gone.

im uploading the pics right now around 80 pics but they are big.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51140507@N05/

i gotta wait til next month to upload the rest. i have all of it uploaded on fb though lol

Last edited by KZA; 07-26-2010 at 04:04 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:16 PM   #2394
main_man

thanks kza. those sideshow collectibles busts are the shit. just great work on the part of that studio. puts the bowen busts to shame.

the art on the galactus box is tight. was that a freebee or did you have to shell out cash for it?

"Blessed be the Lord
Old 07-26-2010, 07:52 PM   #2395
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

galactus was 65 bucks. joe q did the art for it. they did give it away at the marvel booth but they gave it to a little kid.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #2396
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

really cool interview w/ morrison about Batman, Inc:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...show_id=382286
Old 07-28-2010, 07:33 PM   #2397
main_man

couple interesting marvel series coming out.

uncanny x-force by rick remender.the line up is logan, psylocke, archangel, deadpool & fantomex. might be interesting.

and deadpool max by dave lapham and kyle baker. im just glad another character is getting the max treatment and deadpools a good choice. all his regular series seem to be pretty mediocre, so i would give this one a try.

and a taskmaster mini. i just like the character. lol

"Blessed be the Lord
Old 07-28-2010, 07:37 PM   #2398
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ok that DP max sounds great..cuz of Kyle Baker..i became a fan, plus how long have people been dying for a DP max series?

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 07-28-2010, 08:05 PM   #2399
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^david lapham is pretty killer too (stray bullets, young liars), but ya kyle baker is amazing...is this a miniseries or regular series?
Old 07-28-2010, 08:15 PM   #2400
main_man

all new ongoing.

"Blessed be the Lord