news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 09-11-2010, 10:39 PM   #2491
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

wouldnt want him to do a just joker book...his work with joker in batman has been excellent so far..because its in small doses..making each appearance more powerful
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #2492
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ya, he writes the best joker i've ever read.

what is mighty crusaders?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:51 PM   #2493
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

isnt that like archie comics property?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:29 AM   #2494
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

not that im aware of ^
its under DC:

they brought em back from way back then... just a 6 parter.

Also, i recently read Arkham Asylum: Living Hell from '03 i think...
It wasn't great - idk, i was kinda hoping for a darker story so maybe my opinion was a little swayed... i been diggin in the baty crates for a grimey story.

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:54 AM   #2495
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I thought it was great until they brought in Etrigan and made it a supernatural story...the art/color was quality, but it was ultimately kind of disappointing.

For diggin in the batman crates, I would recommend looking through 'Batman: Legends of The Dark Knight' back issues at the shop, there's a lot of good shit there that hasn't been collected...a lot of shit too though lol
Old 09-13-2010, 04:51 PM   #2496
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check out batman : the cult if you havent already, poetic wun.
its a pretty dark batman story from the late 80s-early 90s. 4 part prestige format series.
it even has jason todd as robin with a big ass .357 revolver.lol

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:13 PM   #2497
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^that one was pretty dope, and jason todd had a good showing, but i think batman was brought down a little too easily...plus, it seems like it was heavily influenced by 'dark knight returns'

'ego and other tails' by darwyn cooke is awesome also.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:35 PM   #2498
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

batman: gothic is another good one, morrison's first work on the character
Old 09-14-2010, 11:20 AM   #2499
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone seen that Avengers animated movies? Are they any good or are they made for a younger audience?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #2500
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms

^they was aight... not bad but not at the levels i had anticipated. i still watch the first one every now and then... 2 wasn't my steez.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^I thought it was great until they brought in Etrigan and made it a supernatural story...the art/color was quality, but it was ultimately kind of disappointing.

For diggin in the batman crates, I would recommend looking through 'Batman: Legends of The Dark Knight' back issues at the shop, there's a lot of good shit there that hasn't been collected...a lot of shit too though lol
wasn't this like a 200pt series or something? i can't remember now
Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
check out batman : the cult if you havent already, poetic wun.
its a pretty dark batman story from the late 80s-early 90s. 4 part prestige format series.
it even has jason todd as robin with a big ass .357 revolver.lol
Quote:
^that one was pretty dope, and jason todd had a good showing, but i think batman was brought down a little too easily...plus, it seems like it was heavily influenced by 'dark knight returns'

'ego and other tails' by darwyn cooke is awesome also.
Quote:
batman: gothic is another good one, morrison's first work on the character
Cooly
thanks for the recommendations
i'll check these out... i never strayed too far from detective comics or his title as far as batman goes when i was younger but recently i been in the mood to read something dark from him and i know there has to be something out there.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:26 AM   #2501
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

questions:
what do you guys think of shadowland and the vamp story arc in x men?
also any you dudes seen the new batman superman anime yet.

shit is pretty close to the book

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:18 AM   #2502
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Shadowland stuff is great in my opinion, I don't know if everyone else shares the same view. It's probably my favorite right now. The X-Men/Dracula stuff sound like it would suck but its actually done very well and I'm enjoying it although i haven't read the side issues.

Old 09-15-2010, 05:10 AM   #2503
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

I do and i don't like Shadowland... DD is my shit... I just think it's trying too hard in a way.
I like seeing this side of DD. It suits him in a way that could have been done better. I think it just moved a little too fast. You don't really get to bask in the depths of this hell... I compare it to how well done batman has been with Morrison and i wish it has the same focus.

I'm watching the Superman/Batman flick... it's awesome, I wish Turner could have done the art, he was my fav artist but i like the art in this too except Supe looks a lil feminine.

Old 09-15-2010, 06:19 AM   #2504
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Yeah thats probably the one thing i dont like about it, it is moving super fast, i keep having to go back to the last issues to remember what happened. It also doesnt help that I seem to always read the issues backwards. I'm still confused as to what that explosion was. I'm also not too thrilled with the new 'Man without fear'. I was hoping for someone else.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:35 AM   #2505
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

damn i didn't know batman/superman apocalypse was out yet.