news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 09-16-2010, 06:47 AM   #2506
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

shadowland is a hit or miss. I'm still picking up daredevil and shadowland. not too fond of black panther as the next man without fear.

x-men vamp arc is better than uncanny but that's not saying much with gillen cowriting with fraction hopefully it gets better.

omit sucked.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:43 AM   #2507
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

eloels..ya omit wsa shit...too bad, i liked the art. this next arc seems good so far
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:02 AM   #2508
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Paolo Riveira's artwork was so gorgeous that I was able to almost overlook all the flaws...I thought the writing in Parts 2-3 was decent but it went waaay off the rails, and ultimately was completely unnecessary.

I hate the art in the new story arc though...the coloring saves it.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #2509
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
questions:
what do you guys think of shadowland ?
personally, i always liked the street level marvel guys the most and i always liked the hand ninja clan too, so of course i'm a sucker for shadowland.

that being said, its kinda like siege. the main book is kinda too fast paced and lacks detail. but if you get daredevil and some of the tie ins, it flushes the story out and makes it more enjoyable.

and even though the shadowland : power man series is drawn like shit, it makes me grin to see all the old luke cage-power man and iron fist lame bad guys gang up. cockroach hamilton and josh, his six barrelled shotgun that he talks to. and the return of nightshade, afro puffs and all.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:23 AM   #2510
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^damn, has nightshade even been a comic since the early 80s? lmfao

we need a proper power man-iron fist series, with misty knight and colleen wing though.

and what's up with black panther being the new 'man without fear'? i guess it could be the cop who became black panther in the early 00s.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:04 AM   #2511
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

http://www.degourget.com/2008/08/thi...-book-tattoos/

sum pretty crazy ink

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:30 PM   #2512
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok. since both companies are kinda in a lull at the moment, lets have some fun in the wu corp comic thread.
and i say lets talk about inter-company crossovers. since these characters never met or fought, it would be fresh and make for some good storytelling.
so everyone weigh in with any character meetings,fights or whatever that you have thought about or maybe wanted to see.
and not just dc & marvel. any publisher.

i'll set it off with this confrontation.

dr. doom vs batman.
who would win?
damn. now thats a match up i would like to see.

Old 09-19-2010, 09:06 PM   #2513
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^hmmmm.....batman. no wait, doom. wait, batman.
shit, i don't know.
i have actually had that conversation. that's too evenly matched.
i would give it to doom because he has an army of robots and a time machine, but batman has the 'sci-fi closet' (See JLA: The Ultramarine Corps) and who knows what he has in there.

Grant Morrison's Doom Patrol run is the shit. Up there with Sandman and Shade.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:07 PM   #2514
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ill have to check it out
Old 09-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #2515
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Id give it to doom also... not easy to argue with pandemics reasoning. idk id like to think baty has everyone out witted tho...

i was just talkin with my nig the other day and we was debating Abomination vs Doomsday... theyre the only 2 that have bested the strongest heroes in their respective universes hand to hand...

may not be comics altegether but sam fisher vs baty

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:54 AM   #2516
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

uh oh with vs topics. does bats have time to plan against doom?

batman > fisher

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:34 PM   #2517
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

i would say that if it was a first meeting and batman has no info on doom, he would mistake him for another clown in a mech suit.
then BAM! doom hits him with a spell of some kind, fucking him up. i mean, if victor took panther down as hard as he did, he probably could take batman down as well. (cause black panther is basically marvels batman, right?)
BUT, if bruce does his research, he's got him. thats all batman pretty much ever needs. a little bit of time to come up with 100 contingencies.
but, thats what doom does too. damn. they really are pretty evenly matched. lol

Old 09-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #2518
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

new heroes for hire team book launching after shadowland.
line up in the teaser shows iron fist, elektra, ghost rider, moon knight &..... punisher???
good line up though. i likes.

other cross company match ups:
bullseye vs. deadshot
superman vs. the sentry
and amanda waller vs. black mariah <(very obscure refrence there. lol)

Old 09-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #2519
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
uh oh with vs topics. does bats have time to plan against doom?

batman > fisher
we have to assume he has planned for such a foe..hes batman..eloels.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:47 PM   #2520
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
i would say that if it was a first meeting and batman has no info on doom, he would mistake him for another clown in a mech suit.
then BAM! doom hits him with a spell of some kind, fucking him up. i mean, if victor took panther down as hard as he did, he probably could take batman down as well. (cause black panther is basically marvels batman, right?)
BUT, if bruce does his research, he's got him. thats all batman pretty much ever needs. a little bit of time to come up with 100 contingencies.
but, thats what doom does too. damn. they really are pretty evenly matched. lol
black panther is NOT marvels batman...hell no..eloels, more like daredevil meets iron man