news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 10-10-2010, 02:10 PM   #2551
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^never read that series...i don't know why you would read volume 4 without reading the first 3...that's a serious faux pas, my friend lol
Well, a friend brought it for me as a present.

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #2552
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Return of Bruce Wayne #5 was insane. I need to read it again.
Did anybody buy those 'the road home' one shots? i bought batman and robin, and red robin...i'm debating whether or not to read them now or after morrison's saga wraps up.

haven't read anything else yet
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:50 PM   #2553
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i was gonna buy road home..decided not too..fuck it..eloels.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:55 PM   #2554
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

my spiderman back in black hc came in the mail only paid 7.50 for it lol

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:11 PM   #2555
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

52 was pretty good. it had some shit worth following (the lost in space team up of animal man, starfire and adam strange was my favorite). but some was uninteresting.
it was a lot better than countdown. that shit was pretty weak.

and i thought back in black was pretty damn good. but when it went to the mephisto deal bullshit afterwards, i immediately stopped reading spider-man. what a waste. they had YEARS of new, fresh stories to tell now that peter was exposed by that douche stark. and i liked serious, take-no-shit, arm breaking spidey.
thanks for being spineless pussies, marvel editorial staff. lol

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:16 PM   #2556
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^hahaha awesome KZA

is the back in black hc the amazing spider-man stuff as well as sensational spider-man and friendly neighborhood spider-man? and the annuals? i might have to buy that too

main man, according to JMS, they already had OMD planned before Civil War started, so they intentionally painted Peter Parker into a corner to facilitate the retcon, while saying the new status quo had years of potential.

dusk, you made the right decision not buying the road home stuff...it seems even more pointless and irrelevant to the 'main story' of batman than battle of the cowl, and that was pretty lame overall as an 'event'.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:01 AM   #2557
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

the hc i got collected. i should have mentioned it was peter parker spider-man back in black lol my mistake

sensational spider-man 35-40, annual 1, spider-man family #1-2, marvel spotlight spider-man, and spider-man back in black handbook.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:43 AM   #2558
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that spiderman shit is great

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 10-14-2010, 07:58 PM   #2559
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
Return of Bruce Wayne #5 was insane. I need to read it again.
Did anybody buy those 'the road home' one shots? i bought batman and robin, and red robin...i'm debating whether or not to read them now or after morrison's saga wraps up.

haven't read anything else yet
I purchased the 4 Road Home long shots but only read the first 2 so far. They sort of continue so I advise you to read Red Robin after Batman & Robin. It was a big week for me, i picked up 19 this week.

EDIT: I just finished reading the other two 'The Road Home' one shots. I thought they were pretty good and will get the rest of them when they are out.

Last edited by MaskedAvenger; 10-14-2010 at 09:52 PM.
MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:40 PM   #2560
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

dude...ROBW 5 was my fav. so far...lord in heaven it was brilliant.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 10-14-2010, 11:08 PM   #2561
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

#5 was interesting because the more that's revealed, the more mysterious it becomes...the whole thing was like a david lynch movie...i think the old man in the wheelchair is metron from the new gods, morrison did something similar in the seven soldiers: mister miracle miniseries (also about someone effected by the omega sanction)...when does #6 come out?

the road home stuff was terrible, pointless, and had crappy artwork to boot, the only reason i bought them is because my pull list was so light (bruce wayne 5, spidey, black cat, strange tales 2)
Old 10-14-2010, 11:17 PM   #2562
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Not soon enough, Panda..eloels..Not soon enough.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 10-14-2010, 11:52 PM   #2563
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

according to dc's site, it comes out on november 10th, the same day as batman, inc #1, and a week after batman and robin #16 and batman the return.

comics is the only career where people don't get ruined professionally for making such a complete clusterfuck of things (the editors).
Old 10-15-2010, 12:05 AM   #2564
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

dude..do u realize what the day after Nov. 10 is? MY BORN DAY, GOD! eloels...what a happy born day it will be indeed.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:

Last edited by oDoUoSoKo; 10-15-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:05 PM   #2565
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

new avengers rocked the fuckin casbah god..eloels.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE: