news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 10-17-2010, 10:32 PM   #2566
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I bet all the Morrison stuff gets pushed back again (no cumpleanos feliz para tu! jk)

I didn't read NA #5...did they explain all that jibber jabber about the Eye of Agamotto being stolen? (I cringe anytime Bendis does stuff with Doctor Strange because it's like he's never read a DS comic in his life...everything he's doing contradicts Doc's backstory...Iron Fist's white costume was sweet though, and Immonen is the shit)
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:13 PM   #2567
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

New Avengers #5 was pretty good, they kinda told the back story to the Agamotto with a bit of a cameo from 'The Hand'

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:44 PM   #2568
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

they did explain it..its cool
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:19 PM   #2569
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

strange tales is awesome.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:46 PM   #2570
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's lame that they took the upside down cross off the cover...fucking censorship, it's frustrating.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:50 PM   #2571
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smfh..ya im seein that, ah well.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:51 PM   #2572
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
strange tales is awesome.

ya i liked it..eloels.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:53 PM   #2573
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^there's probably worse things inside the comic than an upside down cross, if the last 2 issues are any indication. like who made the call on that?

lol at this

Quote:
Holy smokes Batman! Symbol of Caped Crusader painted on a U.S. air base in Japan

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 4:12 PM on 18th October 2010Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a Batman symbol painted at an airbase. Who's the Joker?

These amazing aerial shots - discovered on Google Maps - show that someone has used the Caped Crusade's insignia on a hangar.
The photos were taken over the U.S. Air Force air base in Kadena, Okinawa, in Japan.
Scroll down for a classic Batman fight scene, complete with POWS and THWACKS

The Batman symbol has been spotted on a hangar at the U.S. Air Force Kadena Air Base in Okinawa, Japan

A keen eagle-eyed web browser noticed the symbol while using Google Maps

An eagle-eyed web user has spotted Batman's logo clearly daubed on the hanger.
The white symbol has been painted in white on one of the hangars used for housing the fighter aircraft of the America's 18th Wing squadrons.

But rather than being the Far East hideaway of the Dark Knight, the logo is most likely a reference to the 44th Squadron which is housed at the air base in Okinawa.

Here's a satellite view of the U.S. air base in Kadena, Okinawa

The unit insignia of the 44th Fighter Squadron 'Vampires' is a bat - and they are housed at the air base - so that could solve the riddle

The unit insignia of the 44th Fighter Squadron 'Vampires' is a bat.
The 44th Fighter Squadron operates the F-15 Eagle aircraft conducting air superiority missions.
Looks like Batman's solved another riddle.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:54 PM   #2574
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
ya i liked it..eloels.
ya it was better than the any issue of the first volume, and that was pretty fucking good anyway. the wolverine story was amazing.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:45 PM   #2575
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

RE: Batman and Robin #15

Goddamn this was that crack.

I just wrote a paragraph and then deleted that shit...spoilers. This shit is crack! An addiction you can catch!
Old 10-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #2576
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

dude....dude..lmao what a FUCKING issue..omg, i feel like a fuckin 10 year old girl right now..eloels....excellence.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:30 PM   #2577
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

the avengers cartoon is too awesome

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:42 AM   #2578
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anybody else read Carnage #1?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:07 AM   #2579
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^ya, they brought shriek and doppelganger back...holy flashbacks to 3rd grade 'maximum carnage'
Old 10-21-2010, 02:28 AM   #2580
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, i enjoyed new avengers 5, but im also aware of my new avengers bias. lol

last issue of scalped was fucking great. even if it was a set up issue.

the first episode of the walking dead tv show is very,very good as well. they really respected the source material and it shows. cant wait till this airs weekly.

and the first 5 issues of hawkeye & mockingbird really surprised me. i know this cause i never gave the slightest bit of fuck about either of these characters, but now i find myself enjoying their comic. the art compliments the story very well.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote