news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 10-21-2010, 06:20 AM   #2581
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just strted reading batman and robin again and I'm a little confused, can somebody fill me in? Who's the guy that was posing as doctor wayne?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:14 PM   #2582
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

MA id love to help u, but its almost impossible..eloels..shit is mad dense..blink for two seconds and ur done for, all i can say is thats Dr. Simon Hurt
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 11:18 PM   #2583
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Joker had me dying btw..eloels

also, anyone read KA2? i didnt buy it...figured it could wait
Old 10-23-2010, 12:04 AM   #2584
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I've learned to steer clear of shit written by Mark Millar...his style is not for me.

Masked Avenger, Grant Morrison's Batman run is basically one big story he's been doing since 2006. I'll give you a list of stories tomorrow.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:07 AM   #2585
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nevermind...here you go

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
Batman and Son
Batman The Bat Glove
(you could slide Resurrection of Ra's al Ghul in here)
Batman RIP
Batman and Robin Vol.1, 2
Time and The Batman/Return of Bruce Wayne/ Batman and Robin Vol.3

The last 3 haven't been released yet, but that's the whole story of Bruce Wayne disappearing, Grayson becoming Batman, and Wayne returning.
but ya, the guy posing as Thomas Wayne is Dr. Simon Hurt who ran some sensory deprivation experiments on Batman back in the day...he is also leader of The Black Glove, El Penitente, possibly Thomas Wayne from the 1700s, or the Devil. He is 'The Hole in Things'.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:26 AM   #2586
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Joker had me dying btw..eloels

also, anyone read KA2? i didnt buy it...figured it could wait
I bought it and read it, it was ok. Felt a bit quick.

Old 10-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #2587
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Quote:
nevermind...here you go

but ya, the guy posing as Thomas Wayne is Dr. Simon Hurt who ran some sensory deprivation experiments on Batman back in the day...he is also leader of The Black Glove, El Penitente, possibly Thomas Wayne from the 1700s, or the Devil. He is 'The Hole in Things'.
Thanks, I've only read Batman & Robin, I thought Simon Hurt was somebody else because Robin said something like 'I know who you really are' or something, so i thought I missed something. Can't wait for the next issue.

Old 10-23-2010, 01:44 PM   #2588
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

so panda u did read the booster gold shit?? well u kno what i mean eloels..should i get em?
Old 10-23-2010, 05:13 PM   #2589
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

one of the shops had a movie screening for that grant morrison dvd. there selling it there before everyone else.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:55 PM   #2590
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
so panda u did read the booster gold shit?? well u kno what i mean eloels..should i get em?
i honestly have no idea what you're talking about lol...the only booster gold i've read was a handful of the 80s issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
one of the shops had a movie screening for that grant morrison dvd. there selling it there before everyone else.
i'd love to see that...his accent is eloels...he's a really cool and funny dude though
Old 10-23-2010, 10:03 PM   #2591
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

idk timesavers? u kno the squad in i forget which issue...that goes to find bruce?
Old 10-23-2010, 10:31 PM   #2592
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^oh...time masters? i think that was the name...no, i didn't buy that shit lol

i guarantee that plot thread will be revisited and resolved in#6.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:24 PM   #2593
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

peep the progression of the watermelons and think about what you read in #15... brilliant.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:36 PM   #2594
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

nobody reading chaos war?

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:40 PM   #2595
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:

peep the progression of the watermelons and think about what you read in #15... brilliant.

i see that..sickness