news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 12-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #2686
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah, mcfarlane doesnt do spawn anymore, i think. they changed spawn's identity to someone else too, its not al simmons anymore which is just stupid. but spawn comics have always been kinda a mess. great character though.

the last thing i remember mcfarlane pencilling was a comic called "haunt", i think. it seemed kinda like a spawn/venom/spiderman/demon hybrid. i dont know for sure cause i didnt read it.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:18 AM   #2687
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and new avengers #7 was one of the best comics i read in the past year. it reminded me of old x-men issues i liked where you just got to see the characters interacting with each other.
no action whatsoever, but amazingly entertaining. the nanny interviews were great. and nighthawks comment had me rolling (mostly cause hes right. lol).
by far my favorite team of avengers and as long as bendis stays on this book they have my money.

Old 12-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #2688
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
nah, mcfarlane doesnt do spawn anymore, i think. they changed spawn's identity to someone else too, its not al simmons anymore which is just stupid. but spawn comics have always been kinda a mess. great character though.

the last thing i remember mcfarlane pencilling was a comic called "haunt", i think. it seemed kinda like a spawn/venom/spiderman/demon hybrid. i dont know for sure cause i didnt read it.
damn man him and greg capullo were the shit imo
Old 12-10-2010, 11:00 AM   #2689
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

greg capullo is actually the one doing the penciling in that series..well at first he was just doin outlines with uh, whats his face doing pncils (i regret forgetting his name, hes a sick artist) todd just does them digital inks and co plots.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #2690
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i liked New Avengers also...shit was mad funny.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:31 PM   #2691
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

heroes for hire was WAAAAYY better than i thought it was gonna be. it was "birds of prey" with better characters and a more efficient way of operating. i hope this title can keep up this level of quality and doesnt decline rapidly. really good stuff.

Old 12-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #2692
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^the art is shit though, everything from the excessive detailing to the page layouts to the panel composition...it just looked ugly imo. It was nice to see Falcon be more than Cap's sidekick, though.

NA #7...THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! Too bad it's Immonen's last issue.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:47 PM   #2693
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.cracked.com/article_18835...perheroes.html

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #2694
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^the stupidest thing about the spider-man one is that almost the exact same thing happened to him a few months later.

and i thought god (aka jack kirby) drawing the thing back into existence was so over the top and ridiculous that it was awesome.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:56 PM   #2695
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
NA #7...THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! Too bad it's Immonen's last issue.
was not aware
gonna go cry now
Old 12-13-2010, 12:12 AM   #2696
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

yeah. apparently they drafted immonen to do the next big marvel event so they are gonna have acuna do an issue, then deodato's gonna do a story arc.

i didnt despise the art in heroes for hire as much as you did, pandemic. i think its the same guy who used to draw guardians of the galaxy. his detailed style might have fit that space book better, but i still really enjoyed h4h #1. misty knights always been a favorite.

and in issue #14 of justice league:generation lost captain atom encountered a future version of the justice league. it had a plastic man clone, a female shazam and a 120 something year old Damien Wayne as batman!! he apparently uses the lazarus pit like his granddaddy. kinda random, but cool.lol

Old 12-13-2010, 12:38 AM   #2697
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^yeah, brad walker drew guardians of the galaxy after pelletier stopped drawing and it eventually caused me to drop that series...there's just something about it i don't like, plus all the females are hideous lol

the cast is great though, i'll check it out because i'm sure it'll be cancelled after 5 or 6 issues anyway (like doctor voodoo, sword, atlas, hawkeye/mockingbird, etc)
Old 12-13-2010, 03:08 AM   #2698
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The latest New Avengers was awesome, nothing really happened in it but it was great.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:11 AM   #2699
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I almost feel obligated to catch up now haha you guys cant praise this issue enough lol.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #2700
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote