news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 07-14-2011, 10:16 PM   #2971
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i agree about the flow of wolverine..but ya still like it and i didnt buy schism or red wing, fuck x men eloels. ill jump back on later, but i may check red wing out
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:20 PM   #2972
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

def. checkin out red wing now after seeing the ouroboros symbol on the cover, getting a similar design of the same symbol around muh elboh
Old 07-17-2011, 09:32 PM   #2973
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

sdcc this week can't wait

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:08 PM   #2974
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

anyone else loving the Cap and Thor relaunches but super suspicious and possibly weary of the intentions behind them?
Old 07-17-2011, 10:25 PM   #2975
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well they're an obvious attempt to capitalize on the films, just like relaunching 'invincible iron man' with a new #1 was back when 'iron man' came out.

they're damn good comics though, so fuck it.

if spidey hasn't reached 700 by next year, expect it to get relaunched too.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:32 PM   #2976
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ya i almost came in my shorts when i saw how ill MNV was drawin that bad boy (cap)
Old 07-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #2977
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

schism was pretty good. i usually have dusk's opinion on x books (fuck 'em.lol), but it was aaron. and he writes my 2 favorite titles out right now, so i had to give it a chance. fuck 5 dollars though. aaron writes a great wolverine.

new daredevil book coming out. anyone looking forward to it?

and daredevil is joining the new avengers. im hyped for that. bendis writes the best dd this side of miller, and having him on that team with those characters should be great.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:23 PM   #2978
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^the daredevil book looks beautiful...the preview with the spot was boss...it has art from marcos martin and paolo riveira and mark waid is brilliant when he's trying so i'm all over it...i'm very excited about it.

something about dd on the avengers bothers me, though and this is from someone who didn't balk at spidey, wolvie, cage, or the thing being on the team. but i'll reserve judgment though.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #2979
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i should feel that way about dd on a team too, but he fits in that team too well.

plus bendis writing deardevil is a good thing. well, it has been thus far. lol

Old 07-18-2011, 09:39 PM   #2980
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

the team rosters are clusterfucks now anyway eloels, but ya that DD book looks super boss, btw i have no idea what happened with shadowland
Old 07-19-2011, 07:46 AM   #2981
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

^^ Shadowland was terrible and I was really looking forward to it so it was a major disappointment.

On another note I stopped buying weekly issues and have opted to wait for trades. I was wondering how the major events are going? Are they living up to their hype? Fear Itself, Flashpoint , and Schism?
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #2982
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ya but my point is i have no idea whats goin down with the continuity far as Murdock is concerned
Old 07-20-2011, 12:13 AM   #2983
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

quick rundown on murdocks current status.

the hand demon possessed him.
it couldnt get full control of him until he killed someone.
murdock ends up stabbing bullseye through the heart with a sai.
demon takes full control of dd.
the amazingly mediocre "shadowland" saga comes and goes.
matts friends help him exorcise the demon.
feeling ashamed of what happened, matt leaves new york leaving black panther in charge of hells kitchen.

matt heads out west to get lost.
in arizona, he runs across some crooked cops and gangsters.
he decides to stay out of their little crime bullshit, but a little blind kid helps matt realize he'll always be a crimefighter.
cops beat his ass, he comes back and destroys the whole criminal empire in this dusty southwestern town.

and thats where matt is currently.

the real story is diggle dropped the baton on what may have been the best superhero/crime book of the last 10 years. and he dropped it HARD.

the new series isnt supposed to be as dark. i just hope its good cause diggle really fucked up a good thing.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:41 PM   #2984
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

eloels well thanks for the run down
Old 07-21-2011, 12:34 AM   #2985
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

daredevil #1 was excellent, from the characterization to the beauitful art; the backup up story was clever and subtly powerful