news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 04-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #286
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Magnum Opus is my shit right now...am i alone on that? eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:46 AM   #287
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wish i could say, my store fronted on me for both thunderbolts and deadpool...assholes...switching back to trades
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:01 PM   #288
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

o ok..well its good
Old 04-04-2009, 01:32 PM   #289
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why are the thunderbolts going after deadpool? i know osborn burned deadpool, and i'm assuming that tiger shark guy was sent by osborn too right? (shows you how out of the loop i am with these titles)
Old 04-04-2009, 01:52 PM   #290
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ya ur right, Osborn intercepted some Skrull intel that Deadpool got and was sending to Fury. he used it to eventually kill the Skrull queen..so deadpool decided to pay Osborn a visit..walked right into avengers tower ready to take some heads.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:40 AM   #291
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

started readin this recently

awesome so far
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #292
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ya that shit is awesome^^

also..anyone read Hawkeye? that shit was fuckin crazy...eloels, also..anyone here a little annoyed by the art in Punisher MAX as of late?
Old 04-13-2009, 03:03 PM   #293
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Sorry if this has been posted here before but I did search but only came up with some wannabe political threads.

Friendly neighbourhood Obama

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #294
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah dusk, i didnt even know that hawkeye was comin out til i saw it. bought that shit and was like "daaaaaaamn." bullseye just aint to be played with.

and im feelin' you on the punisher art. i like the book, but you definitely notice the absence of ennis. kind of like when whedon left astonishing x men.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:24 PM   #295
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

bingo, great analogy..another boring result for the same reason., anyone been catchin Solomon Grundy?
Old 04-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #296
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
i like the book, but you definitely notice the absence of ennis. kind of like when whedon left astonishing x men.
Astonishing is still taking a shit on Uncanny at the moment though
Old 04-14-2009, 04:42 PM   #297
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

indeed
Old 04-14-2009, 04:50 PM   #298
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, but i had to drop astonishing after whedon. i like ellis, but you just cant do what he did with that team.
some of the best x-stuff i read in the last 15 years, easy.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:46 PM   #299
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

the regular Punisher shit is actually more interesting than the MAX shit...especially artwise.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:43 PM   #300
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^^yeah the art/color is perfect for the character, the story's intriguing, way better than that wack war journal trash

did new mutants #1 come out yet?