news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 09-15-2011, 09:51 PM   #3091
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jh williams 3 is a rock star...i think the writing on the new series is actually better than the 'detective comics' run (other than the flashback issues)...it feels alot more focused.

something about tomasi's writing for both bruce and damian seems off to me...like he's trying to channel morrison and failing. gleason is sick, though. I'd love to see gleason on a straight up horror book.

I was disappointed in Frankenstein, myself.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:54 PM   #3092
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i mean i was expecting a lot from Frankenstein since i fuckin love that character..but im still down for the ride, and i still dig the art
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:31 PM   #3093
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

qq didn't dc say they were gonna stay at 2.99? how come some of the titles are at 3.99?

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:55 PM   #3094
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

more pages or something idk
Old 09-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #3095
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

elektra in punishermax? FUCK YES!!!!!

demon knights wasn't that bad. we'll see where it goes.

anybody get red lanterns or green lantern?

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:23 PM   #3096
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

both..im too into GL to say it was bad, i enjoyed it, red lanterns..idk, it was ok
Old 09-21-2011, 09:27 AM   #3097
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

Only getting Batman #1 of this weeks relaunch titles. I bought about 5 or 6 last week and was really disappointed inmost of them. Only good ones last week were GL and Batwoman. I think I'll pick DD#3 and Ultimate X-Men #1 as well this week. How's Schism so far? I'm waiting on the trade.
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:33 AM   #3098
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

idk i stopped reading x books, but ya ill probly jus get Batman today
Old 09-21-2011, 09:41 AM   #3099
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

^^ what turned you off x-books?
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:53 AM   #3100
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

the writing, lame as fuck eloels, i still read x force but i feel like thats in its own world, pun intended

has a trade for FF come out yet?
Old 09-21-2011, 09:59 AM   #3101
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a hardcover for issues 1-5 came out a couple of weeks ago...which is pretty thin, imo...trade probably won't be out until next year

schism is worth a look dusk, it's the only x-book i've been getting other than x-force.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:20 PM   #3102
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
schism is worth a look dusk, it's the only x-book i've been getting other than x-force.
thats the exact same boat im in. well, those 2 and wolverine.
but if it has the name jason aaron on it, its probably worth getting.

Old 09-21-2011, 10:17 PM   #3103
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^oh yeah, i forgot about wolverine

schism 4 was kind of underwhelming tho, dd 4 and batman 1 were boss though, haven't read any of my other stuff
Old 09-21-2011, 10:34 PM   #3104
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

omg all i bought today was Batman and DD, i already know DD is gonna be ill but i read batman and came lmao
Old 09-25-2011, 04:07 PM   #3105
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

i dont know, man. schism 4 was a damn good x-men comic. aaron must be a fan of the same old x-men comics i loved, cause his characterizations of logan & summers are fantastic.
davis' art was fantastic. everything leading up to the fight was well paced. i really enjoyed it, and i'm on board for a aaron x-men comic.

gonna read the new criminal mini next.