news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 12-21-2011, 10:47 PM   #3151
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

its literally the only thing i bought today..lol ill get my other shit friday probably
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #3152
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
re: batman incorporated: leviathan strikes

batman, inc...oh how i've missed your drug-like insanity...everything about it was top notch, except that they didn't just staple it instead of doing a bind...ruined some of the double page spreads

chris burnham is amazing...cameron stewart's no slouch either...time to re-read the whole series

nothing else i bought this week will be fucking with this...should've read it last lol
I might buy this. Thanks.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:06 AM   #3153
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*must^^
Old 12-26-2011, 10:06 AM   #3154
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i prefer stewart btw...i can get my Quitely art from Quitely himself eloels.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:58 PM   #3155
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't know man...i feel like burnham is distinct from frank quietly; their styles are similar but burnham to me has that grungy, grotesque scratchiness of that slightly deranged kid in the back of the class doodling people getting chopped up and eaten by monsters...and you'd be a liar to say he didn't murder the 'inc' issues he did...especially the one on the indian reservation.

don't get me wrong...'i fucks wit cameron stewart' (so much that i almost bought that awful suicide girls miniseries just for his art) cameron stewart draws some sexy ladies...and his fight choreography is on point.

tectrus, if you read 'leviathan strikes' without at least reading batman, inc #1-8 (not to mention the rest of the grant morrison run) you'll probably be pretty lost (then again, one of my friends read it 'cold' and said she followed it fine)

you may want to wait for the batman, inc collection dropping a few months from now.

oh, and marvel's finally reprinting the grant morrison 'new x-men' omnibus...in august, 2012. the same time that vertigo's issuing an omnibus of his 'invisbles' series. fuck yes.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:44 PM   #3156
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Thanks for the information, Pandemic. I'll check it out!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:25 PM   #3157
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

dont get me wrong i still like burnham and i agree hes done a fine job thus far
Old 12-27-2011, 01:01 AM   #3158
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I liked Morrison's run on Batman & Robin but I haven't enjoyed Batman Inc at all.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:58 AM   #3159
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

o.O????
Old 12-27-2011, 10:09 AM   #3160
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
I liked Morrison's run on Batman & Robin but I haven't enjoyed Batman Inc at all.
what.

i actually like Inc more than Batman & Robin overall (though nothing's fucking with the combination that was the final arc of Batman and Robin and the last couple of issues of Return of Bruce Wayne...that made my brain cum)
Old 12-27-2011, 11:05 AM   #3161
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ya seriously Morrison is something else
Old 12-27-2011, 01:29 PM   #3162
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this last issue of daredevil was great. i really hope this creative team stays on this title for as long as possible.

and the ending to the dark angel saga. jesus christ that was some good comics.

and bendis & maleev are killing the shit out of moon knight. but it will probably be cancelled soon. nobody buys moon knight comics.

went back and checked out the wonder woman relaunch. good shit. way better than wasting time with demon knights or jl dark. really diggin the artist. cliff chang. i know he did some other shit i read, but i just cant think of what it is.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:35 PM   #3163
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

theres a reason nobody buys moon knight
Old 12-27-2011, 06:55 PM   #3164
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i suppose.

but its a goddamn muthafuckin shame.
they're missing out on one of the best writer/artist combinations killing shit right now.

even though moon knight is nowhere near the character that daredevil is, this run might equal their DD stuff. if it lasts more than 12 issues.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:58 PM   #3165
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

i tried moon knight for the first 2 issues but did not like the direction of the book at all...iteverything that made him interesting and unique away and made him a tv producer who sees wolverine, spidey and cap talking to him in his head...i can't get into it. moon knight is depicted better in the warren ellis issues of secret avengers.

the current daredevil run is really great and classic though...i hope mark waid and riveira stay on the book for years (marcos martin is already gone, he's got a book coming out from image next year with brian k vaughn)