news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 01-13-2012, 12:11 AM   #3181
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man, scalped was amazing.

is #56 it or is it going to #60?

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:56 AM   #3182
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I read it was going to #60...I pick it up in TPB...i got Volume 8 but I haven't had a chance to read it yet
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:19 PM   #3183
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

wolverine and the xmen...so good
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:46 PM   #3184
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

comic of the week

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:17 PM   #3185
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

This thread has been pretty quiet as of late. What's everyone's thoughts on the prequel to Watchmen. I'm excited for it. I think they lined up some great creative teams. I really just hope they don't episode one it!!
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #3186
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Chamber View Post
This thread has been pretty quiet as of late. What's everyone's thoughts on the prequel to Watchmen. I'm excited for it. I think they lined up some great creative teams. I really just hope they don't episode one it!!

I'm definitely going to read them. If they're bad we'll just forget about them--they won't detract from the original. Even if they're not AS good as the original they could still be interesting. It's not like they retired Batman and Daredevil after Frank Miller wrote for them. Why is DC supposed to treat Alan Moore's creations as off-limits?
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:51 AM   #3187
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow. uncanny x-force went form one of the best saga storylines ive read in a while to.........this? i really hope this is a speedy storyline, cause im not feelin it at all.

and if you're not checking out "fatale" you should. its some really purty comics.

Old 02-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #3188
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

^^ couldn't agree more. Dark Angel saga was one of my favorite story arcs last year but the last 3 x-force ahve been terrible. Haven't read Fatale #2 yet but 1 was good. Daredevil continues to shine and I've taken a real liking to Slott's Spidey comics.

Anyone checked out Luther Strode? Suppose to be pretty good but the early issues are all sold out at my local store.
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:37 AM   #3189
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

agreed about x force but im confident it will pick up (just the art im nervous about) and ya im lookin to get into strode as well...btw, Morrisson is gone and Batman is still trippin balls lmao sick issue
Old 02-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #3190
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

batman takes more drugs than timothy leary

and

yeah, the sloppy artwork is ruining x-force...the story's actually ok (although i don't think it would make a lick of sense unless you read the alan moore/alan davis 'captain britain' comics and the old excalibur series), but there are panels and entire pages where I'm like 'what the fuck am i looking at?'...the cliffhangers on both of the last two issues are case in point

fatale is dope, everything brubaker and phillips do together is sick, i recommend all of their collaborations
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:54 AM   #3191
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post

fatale is dope, everything brubaker and phillips do together is sick, i recommend all of their collaborations
thats a fact. i have yet to pick up incognito, but its on my must read list.

random swamp thing pic.

love that one.

Old 02-15-2012, 03:10 PM   #3192
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

figured id post this video in here. i figure you guys might enjoy it.

one of my favorite songs of '11.
if you havent checked out willie evans jr's album "introducin" give it a shot.
very DOOMish on the mic and great chopped up soulful sample type production.

Old 02-20-2012, 09:48 AM   #3193
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

gotta tell ya, tripped mega balls yesterday and read that last batman issue....insanity lmao
Old 02-20-2012, 10:19 PM   #3194
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

sup guys

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:57 AM   #3195
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That probably happened after he got drugged by the Court of Owls.

Cool vid although I couldn't understand half he said.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote