news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 02-21-2012, 08:06 AM   #3196
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol pretty funny

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:15 PM   #3197
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone seen this?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...the-merch-girl

Old 02-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #3198
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

fuckin batman vid is hilarious
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:51 AM   #3199
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
saw murs talk about it earlier

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/57415/fre...man-wolverine/

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:31 PM   #3200
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
figured id post this video in here. i figure you guys might enjoy it.

one of my favorite songs of '11.
if you havent checked out willie evans jr's album "introducin" give it a shot.
very DOOMish on the mic and great chopped up soulful sample type production.
that's pretty dope, but jean grey was never wack and the cover he showed was actually madeline pryor lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
sup guys

hahahahaha it's funny scaring people with that voice...i was faded one night and blocked my #, called my dad and started harassing him in that voice..."where is she?" "he must have friends" hahahaha

copped this on lunch break

i love these things...my gf thinks i'm retarded for buying them, because i haven't read x-statix or simonson thor or the jim lee x-men ones yet.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:45 AM   #3201
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

the new x-men omnibus is being released in may. amazon has the date messed up. also waiting for the fatal attractions hc.

the aoa doesn't have these issues? X-Universe 1-2 and X-Men Chronicles 1-2.

i missed out on idw artist edition john romita sr spider-man it was about 90 bucks on amazon. the next cheapest i've seen is on the idw site for 100.

last omnibus i picked up not too long ago was this

i thought x-men vol 2 in it would have been recolored but they are releasing mutant genesis vol 2 with it recolored.

Last edited by KZA; 02-23-2012 at 03:47 AM.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:20 AM   #3202
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^new x-men omnibus comes out in august...the omnis are solicited 3 months in advance of all the other collections
Old 02-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #3203
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a couple rest in peace shouts.

rest in peace frank castle MAX.
i will miss these stories more than most.

rest in peace to power girls cleavage suit.

the bitch made hoes at dc decided to replace that classic costume with a safe, mundane update.

dont they realize the cleavage put the "power" in power girl?

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:55 PM   #3204
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

punisher max was fucking awesome.

Old 03-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #3205
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

batman inc #2

Age of Apocalypse is so terrible that I find it fascinating...I'll probably give it to my cousin when I'm finished...maybe he'll trade me his goddamn Iron Fist Omnibus
Old 03-13-2012, 05:35 AM   #3206
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

When is Batman Inc starting again?

Old 03-13-2012, 06:38 AM   #3207
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^in may.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:48 PM   #3208
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

the AoA omni or the AoA series that just started? isn't the Iron Fist one rare?

Old 03-15-2012, 10:32 PM   #3209
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^the AoA omni...after flipping through it and being kind of disgusted by alot of the art, I decided I would read it really quick and either trade it or sell it...hours I'll never get back lol...some of it's good, but not enough of it.
and
I bought #1 of the new series...bleh.
Manhattan Projects and Saga were good though...my pull list is being taken over by Image, and I keep dropping Marvel and DC books (dropped Venom, Uncanny, Wolvie and the X-Men, Batman and Robin, Frankenstein and Demon Knights) I wanted to keep WATXM, but with that stupid crossover coming up, I said 'fuck it'.

Yeah I guess the Iron Fist one is rare and I put off buying for literally years...I found a guy at my shop who traded me the AoA omni for the Fantastic Four John Byrne one because he wanted the variant (Joe Mad) cover of the AoA omni lol

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 03-15-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:33 AM   #3210
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

it doesnt age well. bachalos art there is all over the place.

got back from wondercon got a sketch from humberto ramos. got jim lee to sign the x-men vol 2 omnibus. got mark waid to sign my daredevil issues and he braille stamped the first issue.

also saw the tmnt van on the way home