news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 03-25-2012, 05:12 PM   #3211
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

word^
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:40 PM   #3212
Dr. Simon Hurt

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
I want to get this but it's very expensive.
Lol it blows...i traded mine for the John Byrne FF Omni.

I started the X-Statix Omni and that is fucking amazing...good characters, funny satire, gorgeous art...I don't want it to end.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #3213
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do they still make comics with the firestorm character?
Old 04-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #3214
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes. firestorm has his own title, i think.

they seperated him into two versions of firestorm too. a white one and a black one.

i may be wrong on that, but i think thats whats up with him.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:59 AM   #3215
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^yeah im familiar with both i have the '04 issue the first issue where he gets his power indirectly
Old 04-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #3216
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

I stopped buying for a bit when Marvel canceled Moon Knight again and removed him from the Secret Avengers. That Ant Man sketch that KZA posted is pretty awesome, however.

Anyone feeling the AvX books? I'll probably wait for the trade on that one if it's good.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:45 PM   #3217
Dr. Simon Hurt

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^yuck, fuck that series lol

does anybody here read 'prophet' or 'manhattan projects'? fucking boss, mate.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:38 PM   #3218
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Ehhhh, not surprised.
All they care about is all the tie in books. Yeah, no thanks. I learned with Civil War.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:34 AM   #3219
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on my pull...but i jus bought Flex Mentallo... :O
Old 04-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #3220
Dr. Simon Hurt

^fuck i still need to get that, and the 'untold tales of spider-man' omnibus

i did get the 'amazing spider-man omnibus vol 2'...thankfully with the john romita cover...the humberto ramos one is shit, and i like the dude...i'll post pics later

danger club #1 was boss, and so is 'hell yeah'

image owns right now.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:55 PM   #3221
Dr. Simon Hurt

http://www.playboy.com/playground/en...e-super-psyche
Old 04-26-2012, 08:52 PM   #3222
Dr. Simon Hurt

Old 04-27-2012, 10:04 AM   #3223
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONEL HUTZ View Post
so fantastic lmao
Old 05-01-2012, 02:55 PM   #3224
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

can y'all help me out real quick

which series is better:

100 Bullets or Y the Last Man

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:31 PM   #3225
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

y the last man is really really good.
read the whole series and its def something you should enjoy.

100 bullets i havent read, but its on my "to read" list.
i love crime noir entertainment and 100 bullets is supposed to be one of the best.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote