news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 03-18-2012, 09:14 PM   #3211
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

went back today and got some sketches

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:47 PM   #3212
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
that's pretty dope, but jean grey was never wack and the cover he showed was actually madeline pryor lol

hahahahaha it's funny scaring people with that voice...i was faded one night and blocked my #, called my dad and started harassing him in that voice..."where is she?" "he must have friends" hahahaha

copped this on lunch break

i love these things...my gf thinks i'm retarded for buying them, because i haven't read x-statix or simonson thor or the jim lee x-men ones yet.
I want to get this but it's very expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
the new x-men omnibus is being released in may. amazon has the date messed up. also waiting for the fatal attractions hc.

the aoa doesn't have these issues? X-Universe 1-2 and X-Men Chronicles 1-2.

i missed out on idw artist edition john romita sr spider-man it was about 90 bucks on amazon. the next cheapest i've seen is on the idw site for 100.

last omnibus i picked up not too long ago was this

i thought x-men vol 2 in it would have been recolored but they are releasing mutant genesis vol 2 with it recolored.
AAHH the x-men of my youth.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:12 PM   #3213
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

word^
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:40 PM   #3214
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
I want to get this but it's very expensive.
Lol it blows...i traded mine for the John Byrne FF Omni.

I started the X-Statix Omni and that is fucking amazing...good characters, funny satire, gorgeous art...I don't want it to end.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #3215
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do they still make comics with the firestorm character?
Old 04-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #3216
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes. firestorm has his own title, i think.

they seperated him into two versions of firestorm too. a white one and a black one.

i may be wrong on that, but i think thats whats up with him.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:59 AM   #3217
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^yeah im familiar with both i have the '04 issue the first issue where he gets his power indirectly
Old 04-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #3218
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

I stopped buying for a bit when Marvel canceled Moon Knight again and removed him from the Secret Avengers. That Ant Man sketch that KZA posted is pretty awesome, however.

Anyone feeling the AvX books? I'll probably wait for the trade on that one if it's good.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:45 PM   #3219
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^yuck, fuck that series lol

does anybody here read 'prophet' or 'manhattan projects'? fucking boss, mate.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:38 PM   #3220
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Ehhhh, not surprised.
All they care about is all the tie in books. Yeah, no thanks. I learned with Civil War.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:34 AM   #3221
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on my pull...but i jus bought Flex Mentallo... :O
Old 04-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #3222
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^fuck i still need to get that, and the 'untold tales of spider-man' omnibus

i did get the 'amazing spider-man omnibus vol 2'...thankfully with the john romita cover...the humberto ramos one is shit, and i like the dude...i'll post pics later

danger club #1 was boss, and so is 'hell yeah'

image owns right now.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:55 PM   #3223
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

http://www.playboy.com/playground/en...e-super-psyche
Old 04-26-2012, 08:52 PM   #3224
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Old 04-27-2012, 10:04 AM   #3225
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONEL HUTZ View Post
so fantastic lmao